• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Enough is Enough!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Because of course the only way I could read things on hear is if I was signed in under this username huh?

So if you could already sign in under an anonymous user name, why would you go through the trouble to create another anonymous user name?

Liars can't be trusted.

You almost sound intelligent with that!
Because of course the only way I could read things on hear is if I was signed in under this username huh?

dumb ass

Last edited:
I'm the last person that would say we should settle for scraps. But I would like to know why I heard "the union wouldn't accept our offer" and not something like, "the union's counter proposal on pay was way to high" or something like that.

Did we even make a counter proposal? It's funny how all sorts of all other confidential information gets leaked out but now all I hear is crickets from our leadership.

NB,
Call one of the Union leaders! Crickets? If you stayed informed you would know that Options is going to have a change in management and their is no need to waste time and money until we know who we will be negotiating with. Also, our leadership is staying busy. They will have everything ready for the 5 week marathon. A counterproposal on pay was pointless until a few other things are negotiated that affect what our position on pay will be.
You need to pick up the phone and stay informed before you post your garbage! Regurgitating management dribble from management, who have proved time and again that they are liars and can not be trusted brings your own credibility and motives into question.

I am also in negotiations. The coffee delivery crew (my kids) are demanding a raise. I currently pay a quarter a cup but they want to make more money. Last night they offered to make dinner--wow. Thinking only of my hunger (big mistake) I quickly accepted their deal (asked no hard questions, another big mistake) and I paid them $5 (they're tough negotiators) to make salad and baked potato. After seeing the kitchen :eek: I realized that not addressing work rules was a huge mistake. I'm going back to the bargaining table. :0

My advice to the Options pilots is to ignore the slick pitch from management that glosses over critical points and skips key details. Otherwise you're going to end up stuck with a big mess and a bad case of buyer's remorse. NJW

NB, Go ahead and get your opinion in there. It's all good and it's your union too. Just remember, as you want your opinion heard, be open minded and pay attention to both sides of the conversation. There are things going on that will never leave the small circle. People in the loop have to hold the cards close for obvious reasons. If you take the time to make the call, it will be worth it. Don't just pay your money, Get in there and find out what's going on.

Careful NJW,
Dip$hit, errrr I mean b19 will be accusing you of practicing child labor. :rolleyes:
And make sure you don't encourage your kids to be all they can be. He may feel that encouraging your kids to be successful in rewarding careers as offensive.

You're right, Foz. It wouldn't surprise me to see him warp the fact that kids like to cook and earning money is a good lesson for them to learn.

I've been paying 12 yr old Morgan 50 cents to make a pot of coffee and then a quarter a cup. He told me he was switching to modern marketing and that the pot of coffee cost a dollar and I'd get 2 cups of coffee free. "Easier accounting" he claimed as he pocketed the dollar. The first "free" cup was delivered promptly. :) It was a very long wait for the second. :rolleyes: Staring into an empty cup I was reminded of the fact that there's no motivation to finish the job when you already got what you wanted.

Options pilots, you need to get the return of your contract hostages settled in the contract. If you don't ... you could end up with a looong wait and an empty promise from a CEO who has already shown he has no integrity.

As one of the RIF'd 70, I swore I would never join this board. Now I've joined just to call NB a sh&*-bag!! How's that for my first post???

Latest resources

Back