• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor can't fill a class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is my impression, so do they dump us now? Can't sell us... cant staff without dumping more money into us, but you lose competitive advantage against the other regions, and if you do, you can't whipsaw.

Seems like lose-lose for Delta's managment and their superiority complex. That's too simple though, can't figure out what pieces I'm missing.

G-d forbid they dip into their 8 billion dollar profit to pay a live able wage for the regional FO. Every time I see RA talk about values I want to puke

G-d forbid they dip into their 8 billion dollar profit to pay a live able wage for the regional FO. Every time I see RA talk about values I want to puke

They don't care about values. When you do something horribly, like customer service, just claim you've always done it great and ignore your past. It's Orwellian double-think. You just have to make sure you fix the problem, and move forward. Delta has done that, their customer service has improved.

That's sales man, you run a company and all the employees hard to make a profit- including stabbing them in the chest- and fix problems that cost you money. If the problem doesn't cost you, don't worry.

It's weird for us employees, but until pilots being treated like crap and being paid crap costs them more money than doing the same thing year after year, nothing will change. Even after it does there still won't be a pension :).

They don't care about values. When you do something horribly, like customer service, just claim you've always done it great and ignore your past. It's Orwellian double-think. You just have to make sure you fix the problem, and move forward. Delta has done that, their customer service has improved.

That's sales man, you run a company and all the employees hard to make a profit- including stabbing them in the chest- and fix problems that cost you money. If the problem doesn't cost you, don't worry.

It's weird for us employees, but until pilots being treated like crap and being paid crap costs them more money than doing the same thing year after year, nothing will change. Even after it does there still won't be a pension :).
Yup. No back stabbing going on here. They will walk up and stab you in the chest (with a smile of course).

Yup. No back stabbing going on here. They will walk up and stab you in the chest (with a smile of course).

"Thanks for all you do!"

Our high management has programmed everyone underneath them to end every communication with the above, for those wondering what we are going on about.

The shortage at Endeavor is not completely tied to the yes vote. Had our contract be in par with other regionals.... the attrition would still be the same in my opinion. Most are ready to move on, and Comair's downfall made the decision easier.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back