• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor Air-(Pinnacle, Colgan, Mesaba)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm really confused about endeavor some days I wake up thinking we are the next comair but others I wake up thinking we will be a b scale some day with employee numbers so delta can adjust their staffing needs as necessary by flowing pilots up when needed. The truth is is that none of us know, all rumors are compete b.s and one day there will be a memo announcing massive displacements or there will be a good memo. The optimistic side of me thinks that there is a reason all this is happening and that there is no way delta would do all this just to shut a regional down they could have easily shut down in chapter 11. Even with the amount of airplanes pinnacle had they could have very easily given pilots bonuses to stay until the end and easily parked all of their planes in 2 years and transferring the 900s to Skywest .

I'm really confused about endeavor some days I wake up thinking we are the next comair but others I wake up thinking we will be a b scale some day with employee numbers so delta can adjust their staffing needs as necessary by flowing pilots up when needed. The truth is is that none of us know, all rumors are compete b.s and one day there will be a memo announcing massive displacements or there will be a good memo. The optimistic side of me thinks that there is a reason all this is happening and that there is no way delta would do all this just to shut a regional down they could have easily shut down in chapter 11. Even with the amount of airplanes pinnacle had they could have very easily given pilots bonuses to stay until the end and easily parked all of their planes in 2 years and transferring the 900s to Skywest .

Large displacement coming in August I think.

I think if Delta wanted to shutter the place they would have already. Plus, Endeavor is a ready pool of mainline labor in the event that this pilot shortage ever materializes.

I think if Delta wanted to shutter the place they would have already. Plus, Endeavor is a ready pool of mainline labor in the event that this pilot shortage ever materializes.

What makes Endeavor a special pool of pilots that Delta couldn't find in any other regional out there? A regional is a regional. The shortage will be at the regional level, not mainline.

I have had the facts straight. You obviously don't. VX's requirements changed from 5000 total/1000TPIC to 4000 total/1000TPIC preferred. I got in with over 4000, and came in having met all their published minimum requirements. No favoritism, no nepotism, no special-ness. I just applied without internal recommendations like any other pilot out there. I'm not putting you down, I think you are in the good category of guys who are trying to get out (which I listed as category 3 in the previous page).

Do you check a minority card......?

Last edited:
Do you check a minority card......?

Jealousy is a stinky cologne. I never went to a job fair, they never saw me until the day of the interview. No I don't consider myself a minority, nor would I check a minority box. The sole determining factor in getting a VX interview after meeting the requirements is the online assessment. Do well on it, and you're pretty much gonna get the interview. That's what happened to me.

Jealousy is a stinky cologne. I never went to a job fair, they never saw me until the day of the interview. No I don't consider myself a minority, nor would I check a minority box. The sole determining factor in getting a VX interview after meeting the requirements is the online assessment. Do well on it, and you're pretty much gonna get the interview. That's what happened to me.

I'm far from jealous. More curious, as others with your same (and better) quals have not had a call. I have not and will not apply to VX as already said multiple times before, so don't flatter yourself.

As stated, it's all about the online assessment. Those who do well and pass it receive an email questionnaire which is the step that leads to the interview email. Nothing else matters, as long as the minimums are met. That's how a 4,000 hr guy could get hired just as easily as a 10,000 hr guy. I know you don't want VX. Though I got to say, if you have to commute out of MEM anyway to DTW or JFK, what's the difference commuting to LAX or even JFK in the near future if it goes junior at VX?

You are over thinking it with a wet dream. Wake up! We got shafted its simple. 85% ate the carrot and now we are a cheap contract to work for with bigger jets.

I'm far from jealous. More curious, as others with your same (and better) quals have not had a call. I have not and will not apply to VX as already said multiple times before, so don't flatter yourself.

Higney your such a putz. A alpa company koolaid putz. Let me guess your daddy said your getting in the next round at FedEx? Or your only a legacy quality type? I hope your still getting those special union deals. Minority card ?!? Get the hell out of here.

Latest resources

Back