• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor Air-(Pinnacle, Colgan, Mesaba)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"There were various copyright, trademark and legal issues that had to be addressed and we now know that our proposed logos can be cleared for use."

So has anybody noticed yet that ExpressJet actually owned the trademark to Endeavor Air! Wonder how much it was sold for? The name was submitted by a ASA/Expressjet employee back when ASA merged with ExpressJet and the SureJet name failed.

IF YOU SUBMITTED the name to ASA during the voting process I would contact management ASAP and demand compensation. When we had an open forum to submit names there was a Terms & Conditions part you had to sign before you could submit the name. These terms said ASA would be able to use the name but they never said ANYTHING about selling it.

I love the idea. I think you will find, however, that anything you submit to the company ends up being company property.

Look, I understand this is a matter of faith to some extent. I just think you're wrong.

There are things we agree on and things we disagree on but I have to stick to some semblance of facts. No offense.

Btw: I'm a "Mesaba puke" I've never said or hidden otherwise. Pinnacle is and was a craphole that was an embarrassment before they bought Colgan. You guys got crapped on every day and still came to work. I left Colgan and went to Mesaba because I didn't want to be treated like that, and certainly wasn't going to stick around after a failed union vote. Mesaba pukes got you that JCBA for the little time you had it. Remember that while you spit at our feet.

Your right about the cba. I threw up in my mouth when 9e mec celebrated like they did a fantastic job. What a embarrassment. I will say that all my flights are safe from point A to point B but i will not go out of my way to do other people's job. Ask anyone who has flown with me except the fo captains who try to rush me to drop the break on time. Ask yourself if all of your hard work has gotten us anything positive? Exactly nothing! We still are getting stuffed with human size gerbails.

Your right about the cba. I threw up in my mouth when 9e mec celebrated like they did a fantastic job. What a embarrassment. I will say that all my flights are safe from point A to point B but i will not go out of my way to do other people's job. Ask anyone who has flown with me except the fo captains who try to rush me to drop the break on time. Ask yourself if all of your hard work has gotten us anything positive? Exactly nothing! We still are getting stuffed with human size gerbails.

"We don't have the Cargo Load Report" (CLR)

"It's okay, we'll close up and get it on the radio."

"There were various copyright, trademark and legal issues that had to be addressed and we now know that our proposed logos can be cleared for use."

So has anybody noticed yet that ExpressJet actually owned the trademark to Endeavor Air! Wonder how much it was sold for? The name was submitted by a ASA/Expressjet employee back when ASA merged with ExpressJet and the SureJet name failed.

IF YOU SUBMITTED the name to ASA during the voting process I would contact management ASAP and demand compensation. When we had an open forum to submit names there was a Terms & Conditions part you had to sign before you could submit the name. These terms said ASA would be able to use the name but they never said ANYTHING about selling it.

Really? "Demand compensation?" Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Does it really matter what it's named? It's going to be short lived anyway. Once DAL exploits you guys to drive SkyWest's block hour rates to their lowest possible rate, Delta is going to liquidate you guys quicker than you can mutter "final paycheck, please".

Does it really matter what it's named? It's going to be short lived anyway. Once DAL exploits you guys to drive SkyWest's block hour rates to their lowest possible rate, Delta is going to liquidate you guys quicker than you can mutter "final paycheck, please".

Hmmm, and have Skywest Inc. do the majority of their regional flying. I don't see them making that mistake again

Latest resources

Back