End of year paycheck

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just seems a little childish buck.

I agree with the way some do it, but the majority of the posts really do help. It may seem like posturing but it lets us all over a very diverse spectrum see what guys around the country are really taking home at their airlines on their aircraft. This helps keep things in perspective and give us an idea of what we need to shoot above on our own contracts at our own airlines. We all know pay scales alone don't tell the whole story. This doesn't either but it helps.

$142,478 w/out retro (150,086 with retro). 4th year pay. Had to fly 876 block hours though. Live in domicile, so it really isn't that bad.

guys and gals, try to include what airline or if its corporate, its not always so obvious by every one's profile.

12 year Delta 737ng hud model FO. I do not fly very much. About 68-74 hrs a month. Golf game is good. Skiing is going swimingly. Enjoy cocktails often with friends. Recently took up wine and beer tastings at a local establishment. 102k. Happy my better half makes more $$ than I. Do not kill yourselves guys! Enjoy the ride....

Latest resources

Back