• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

End is near.... Gojet gets 1st CRJ.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll bet my next paycheck that 100LL and JackFlyer are on the list over there. They do nothing on this board but sit around trying to defend this so called airline. Good luck TSA.

TSA pilots=big bunch of whiners I have ever heard in my life!! WAAAA there OUR planes WAAAA. We want to fly the shiny new jets WAAA. If TSA pilots want to fly the shiny new jets, send in your resumes!!

Are TSA pilots drinking one percent because they think they are fat? Because they're not - they could totally be drinking whole milk if they wanted to.

FurloughProof said:
Are TSA pilots drinking one percent because they think they are fat? Because they're not - they could totally be drinking whole milk if they wanted to.

Yeah, that about sums it up! Life is too short to get your nose out of joint crying over spilled milk. Come on, it's only 16 more seats and a few bucks an hour. Relax and enjoy life kids.

labbats said:
Hahaha. The president of *************************s is named Dick Leach.

Dick is a high school drop out and former "ramper" at Trans States. The quality of Hulas's hiring is astounding, isn't it?

ren said:
Dick is a high school drop out and former "ramper" at Trans States. The quality of Hulas's hiring is astounding, isn't it?

You don't need an education, or even need to have been a good ramper, to be a yes man. I'm sure Dick has lots of experience in bending over and taking it up the a$$. I'll bet he pitches well too. Somebody call NGPA.

God help any G jetz pilot who tries to jumpseat on an AWAC aircraft. He will need to see a shrink to get his self-esteem back up after the sh!t we give him.

O. K., I may be slow on the uptake...Why is the name of the airline blanked out in every post? What is the deal with this particular airline, why can't it be named?

Thanks

Latest resources

Back