End is near.... Gojet gets 1st CRJ.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JackFlyer said:
Wrong... I am sick of people posting half truths and roomers here.

I think you meant RUMORS!!!! Learn to spell and we'll learn to post the truth, and nothing but the truth!!!!:confused:

Actually, that will never happen.

Jack:

Pretty much everything you say is in defense of Gojet. If you choose to work there it your choice. It is a free country. Now having said that pretty much everyone in airline aviation will despise you. No matter what crap you come up with to justify your decision, people will still feel the same way. YOU ARE REPLACEMENT LABOR. Expect to be treated like S**t by everyonge you come into contact with and don't commute. Your chances of jumpseating will be very minimal.

ERAU2GIA said:
Expect to be treated like an idiot because you never learned to spell.
RM

NO, I'll treat the GoJerks like $hit, I forgive people for spelling errors. If not, I'd be treating ALOT of people poorly.:D

JackFlyer said:
Wrong... I am sick of people posting half truths and rumors here. This just adds to the long list. It is NOT 900HK it is 151GJ

Too bad you won't be able to edit your resume down the road- GoJets will stain thine CV like so much pewp on a pump handle. Wow, your rez won't be worth the fancy stationery you print it on...

Here's $1.25, and go fsck yourself.

JackFlyer said:
Wrong... I am sick of people posting half truths and rumors here. This just adds to the long list. It is NOT 900HK it is 151GJ

N-number : N151GJ
Aircraft Serial Number : 10216
Aircraft Manufacturer : BOMBARDIER INC
Model : CL-600-2C10
Aircraft Year :
Owner Name : GOJET AIRLINES LLC
Owner Address : 11495 OLD NATURAL BRIDGE RD
: STE 303
BRIDGETON, MO, 63044
Type of Owner : Corporation
Registration Date : 16-Jun-2005

Half truths and rumors? So GoJets is flying Challengers with 22 seats? Who's spreading half truths now? I believe they're both made by Canadair, though. Nice job, f*ckwad.

JackFlyer said:
Owner Address : 11495 OLD NATURAL BRIDGE RD
: STE 303
BRIDGETON, MO, 63044
Type of Owner : Corporation
Registration Date : 16-Jun-2005

They're trying to make it a "seperate company" and they don't even bother getting a seperate mailing address? How transparent can they make it?

Sig said:
Too bad you won't be able to edit your resume down the road- GoJets will stain thine CV like so much pewp on a pump handle. Wow, your rez won't be worth the fancy stationery you print it on...

Here's $1.25, and go fsck yourself.

Sure. Right. Dream on. If the CAL scabs were all forgiven, these non-scabs have nothing to fear.

Besides, companies like to hire people who are unafraid of union chest-pounding.
I think you will have a hard time making this threat a reality.

Makes you sound tough, though.

Sorry if this has been covered. Why is everyone so pi**ed at GoJet? Haven't been on the website much. Dont worry I... dont work for them! Thanks Guys

100LL... Again! said:
Sure. Right. Dream on. If the CAL scabs were all forgiven, these non-scabs have nothing to fear.

Besides, companies like to hire people who are unafraid of union chest-pounding.
I think you will have a hard time making this threat a reality.

Makes you sound tough, though.

I am tough, tulip; no threats in my post- just an observation.

As far as knowingly taking a job like that- pretty low.

Latest resources

Back