• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

End is near.... Gojet gets 1st CRJ.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes. lots of people have asked, and we've never heard a response. Why is "that word" automatically censored? 'F'-bombs and other profanity I can understand, but why in the world is the G-word taboo on this forum?

It's freaking hilarious you can say blowjets, blowmejets, gayjets, nojets, gotohelljets, etc. but not *************************s.

The management of the board was dumb enough to believe they could avoid the flame wars we're seeing with any use of the name G0Jets so they tried to make it a topic that would be difficult to discuss by censoring the name of the airline (and also to try to avoid any legal repercussions if distribution of the pseudo-scab list becomes an issue).

It was a really stupid decision, one that obviously hasn't been rescinded yet as the word is still censored and, quite frankly, pilots will do whatever the hell it is they want to do anyway. clear and a million dot com proved that.

G0Jet pilots are an insult to pilots everywhere who have EVER walked the line in support of their ethics and beliefs regarding their profession. I am embarrassed to say that I know two pilots at G0Jets, one who worked for Pinnacle and was fired and one who worked for TWA and was at the bottom of the list and both guys were disenchanted by how little ALPA was able to help them in the end.

BOTH circumstances are still forgivable... IF they quit and ask forgiveness. I don't blame people who went there not knowing whose cake they were taking a crap in, but now that they know, they have a responsibility to other pilots AND their own honor to respectfully resign and seek employment elsewhere.

Sad... very sad.

G0Jets..too funny. Just another alter-ego airline, and the moderators want to get all high and mighty?

They must be hanging out with Pat Roberston.

G0Jet pilots will get there's.

L.Skywalker said:
I can hardly blame them - if ALPA screwed them, why continue with ALPA?
Well, that's just the point. ALPA did NOT screw them.

In the case of the termination from PCL, he screwed himself calling in sick then using his pass privileges to travel somewhere. He MIGHT get his job back in grievance, probably won't because of the way he did it. Nice guy, stupid move, and I USED to feel bad for him and was trying to help as much as I could but now I'm pretty irritated at him for going to G0Jets and won't help him anymore.

The TWA guys FEEL they got screwed by ALPA, but how was ALPA supposed to protect the TWA guys when they were being PURCHASED by a non-ALPA pilot group? Not a merger, but a PURCHASE!

I feel a LOT of things are wrong with ALPA, but to blame them for these things is NOT a fair place to lay blame.

Latest resources

Back