End is near.... Gojet gets 1st CRJ.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pukindog

Gojet gets their first CRJ700. I hope they get the treatment they deserve when they show up at the airports...

http://www.bombardier.com/en/3_0/ml/4493/2_Gojet1_LR.jpg

Bombardier Delivers First CRJ700 to GoJet Airlines

TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 21, 2005--Bombardier Aerospace has delivered the first Bombardier CRJ700 jetliner to St. Louis, Missouri-based GoJet Airlines. It was the first of 10 CRJ700 aircraft on firm order. GoJet also has 40 options on the aircraft.

"This CRJ700 airliner represents the first aircraft delivery for GoJet Airlines," said Richard Leach, President of GoJet's parent company, Trans States Holdings, Inc. "We're eager to show all of our customers the great passenger appeal and excellent operational performance of this aircraft. The outstanding economics of the CRJ700 aircraft will also allow us to continue to deliver results for our major airline code share partners."
GoJet, a new U.S. regional airline, will operate its CRJ700 aircraft in a three-class configuration under the United Express banner for United Air Lines beginning on August 1, 2005.

The GoJet CRJ700 jetliner is the first to be fitted with the upgraded General Electric CF34-8C5B1 engine, a derated version of the GE CF34-8C5 engine used on the Bombardier CRJ900 airliner, creating a common engine type for the two models.

"Economics, performance, passenger comfort and CRJ family commonality are the driving factors in the success of the CRJ700 program," said Steven Ridolfi, President, Bombardier Regional Aircraft.

To date, Bombardier has received firm orders for a total of 1,432 CRJ Series aircraft including the 50-seat CRJ100/200, 44-seat CRJ440, 70- to 78-seat CRJ700, 74- to 75-seat CRJ705 and 86- to 90-seat CRJ900 aircraft. As of April 30, 2005 1,261 CRJ Series aircraft had been delivered to customers in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America, making the Bombardier CRJ Series the most successful regional aircraft program in history.

About Bombardier

A world-leading manufacturer of innovative transportation solutions, from regional aircraft and business jets to rail transportation equipment, Bombardier Inc. is a global corporation headquartered in Canada. Its revenues for the fiscal year ended Jan. 31, 2005, were $15.8 billion US and its shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD). News and information are available at www.bombardier.com.

Bombardier, CRJ, CRJ200, CRJ700, CRJ705 and CRJ900 are trademarks of Bombardier Inc. or its subsidiaries.

The END of what?-----I can take that they are getting deliveries-----I can take that they are going through with classes------But we will NOT sit by and let this GoJet entity .......do any revenue flights.

Remember .......when we win this expedited arbitration ........ it will be a good thing that there are jets waiting for us to upgrade into (with the rightful TSA ALPA seniority list drivers in place of course)

THE LIST WILL BE CIRCULATED..........

I heard the tail number was N900HK.... can anyone confirm this? They aren't even trying to make this a seperate company!!!

Pukindog said:
"This CRJ700 airliner represents the first aircraft delivery for GoJet Airlines," said Richard Leach, President of GoJet's parent company, Trans States Holdings, Inc. .

Hahaha. The president of GoJets is named Dick Leach.

labbats said:

He's also listed as the President and Chief Operating Officer of TSA. Kinda makes you think about that whole "two seperate companies" thing they'd like us to believe.

flyer172r said:
He's also listed as the President and Chief Operating Officer of TSA. Kinda makes you think about that whole "two seperate companies" thing they'd like us to believe.

This makes me sick, like we are not bending over enough already as regional pilots. Good luck to all the Waterskiers out there, we are behind you, I'll do my best so a Gojet tool never gets a ride with us (I'm an FO, if I was captain there would be o doubt about it).

Tail winds TSA!

Last edited:
labbats said:
Heh...that's funny. That would be enough to give any kid a complex. I think parents with odd last names that name their kid Dick, should not look surprised, when Richard pulls a "Menendez brothers". Not saying that it would be right, but it shouldn't come as a surprise.

Last edited:
Capn Lucky said:
I heard the tail number was N900HK.... can anyone confirm this? They aren't even trying to make this a seperate company!!!

Wrong... I am sick of people posting half truths and rumors here. This just adds to the long list. It is NOT 900HK it is 151GJ

N-number : N151GJ
Aircraft Serial Number : 10216
Aircraft Manufacturer : BOMBARDIER INC
Model : CL-600-2C10
Aircraft Year :
Owner Name : GOJET AIRLINES LLC
Owner Address : 11495 OLD NATURAL BRIDGE RD
: STE 303
BRIDGETON, MO, 63044
Type of Owner : Corporation
Registration Date : 16-Jun-2005

Last edited:
JackFlyer said:
Wrong... I am sick of people posting half truths and roomers here. This just adds to the long list. It is NOT 900HK it is 151GJ

You seem to know an awful lot about HoJets. So, which name are you on the list?

Latest resources

Back