End is near.... Gojet gets 1st CRJ.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
f/o(forever) said:
Whose making assumptions now? I never said I was an f/o!! In the airlines for 6 years, no reason to change my sign in!

f/o(forever)..... it says you have been a member snice JAN 2006.

f/o(forever) said:
I just don't understand why GJ pilots hide their ID's and all walk together in ord. If you feel so good about being a GJ pilot then grow some *****!! COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!! I've come to see "in life" that guilty people ACT GUILTY!!!

I still don't know what you a talking about. I have watched people walk around ORD. I don't ever see anyone hiding any ID's. Yes sometime IDs are hard to see. They flop around on lanyards, I see gate agents, pilots from every airline, rampers, and wheelchair pusher with IDs that have flopped backwards. But these mysterious GJ pilots hiding their IDs and uniform brass, I just don't see.

I see more MESA pilots walking around ORD in all types get ups, from nonstandard jackets to sweaters to windbreakers while toting backpacks, they seem to be hiding more and seem less professional than any GJ pilot.

f/o(forever)..... I am letting you have the lastword.... Just grow up....

Last edited:
GO-Jets="He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named."

Originally posted by FlyHIToo
f/o(forever)..... it says you have been a member snice JAN 2006.

Member of this board "snice" JAN 2006, Member of other boards Longer! Or is this the only board??!

I still don't know what you a talking about. I have watched people walk around ORD. I don't ever see anyone hiding any ID's. Yes sometime IDs are hard to see. They flop around on lanyards, I see gate agents, pilots from every airline, rampers, and wheelchair pusher with IDs that have flopped backwards. But these mysterious GJ pilots hiding their IDs and uniform brass, I just don't see.

So your saying It's a case of the flopping ID's?

I see more MESA pilots walking around ORD in all types get ups, from nonstandard jackets to sweaters to windbreakers while toting backpacks, they seem to be hiding more and seem less professional than any GJ pilot.

I don't know if I've seen any GJ pilots in the airport, they hide. I'VE SEEN THEM HIDING!! And if you want to talk about professionalism, lets talk about all the whining that GJ pilots are doing about being "blocked" on the frequencies. I hear other airlines being blocked daily but don't hear them complaining!!

Latest resources

Back