End is near.... Gojet gets 1st CRJ.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear70 said:
I carry the list, as do many others. THAT'S the only weapon I have in this fight, besides supporting the TSA pilots as best we can.

I need not say anymore... :eek: You've been so effective thus far. Let me be the first to extend my thanks for saving our profession... :puke:

What a joke. You're one battle behind the times.

h25b said:
I need not say anymore... :eek: You've been so effective thus far. Let me be the first to extend my thanks for saving our profession... :puke:

Our profession? I thought you were not an airline pilot? Stop trying to convince us that the company you work for is acceptable. You quite obviously work for gayjets.

Smarta$$ said:
Our profession? I thought you were not an airline pilot? Stop trying to convince us that the company you work for is acceptable. You quite obviously work for gayjets.

Must be pretty depressing to think that your last line of defense is the jumpseat war. Keep up the good work and fighting the good fight. :rolleyes:

It must be OUR profession from the looks of all of the recently aspiring corporate pilots looking to come over from the disenchanted ranks of regional jet drivers.

Last edited:
h25b said:

And you're doing WHAT to help protect our careers from further decay and preserve and promote a better future in aviation?

Hmmm... deafening silence.

How 'bout you do us all a favor. That's right, you CAN do something to help. Since you're not going to be part of the solution, why don't you have a hot cup of STFU?

Thanks in advance,

Tank Commander said:
I know him, he has no other hobbies.
That's not true... ;)

I'm actually in our crew hotel in CVG right now, just bought another 3000GT in New York that needs work and I'm driving back to Nashville to fix it then sell it (couldn't stay awake any longer on that 16 hour drive).

I also buy and sell stuff on eBay (which is why I'm online a lot when I'm off work).

Why you gotta mess with your fellow 'Linker like that? :D

p.s. this hotel is kick-a*s, our overnights here are long now, it's a Hilton with those cushy feather beds, and there's like 7 restaurants within walking distance; gotta watch for these in open time.

Lear70 said:
And you're doing WHAT to help protect our careers from further decay and preserve and promote a better future in aviation?

How 'bout you do us all a favor. That's right, you CAN do something to help. Since you're not going to be part of the solution, why don't you have a hot cup of STFU?

Thanks in advance,

What am I doing ???? Well, for starters when my little operation began I made sure that we got paid above industry average. That's one of the perks of NOT being an airline pilot, you actually get to name your own worth and you're not whittled down to relying upon nutless ALPA with it's legions of SCAB list carrying fools do it for you. You exemplify the problem.

Good luck with your "jumpseat protection list"....:rolleyes:

Lear70 said:

Thanks in advance,

I always gotta laugh at the guys who when logic and the facts fail to support their ill conceived notions always resort to either name calling or telling someone else to shut up.

Latest resources

Back