• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
She is on your own dime over there and don't let the hotel resturant tell you that she can't use your 100 dirham voucher for dinner because the front desk will deduct her food from the 100 dirhams no problem. Good Luck!

No sour grapes here. Yes I was rejected by Emirates which honestly made it easier. My main reason, I should say my belief, is I really screwed the pooch in the sims because I have never had flyby wire so I was over controlling and I could not understand the "ATC" instructions. I was also dinged for not having my logbooks stamped, signed, etc.
If you want to go to Emirates go as it is a good company who does take very good care of you BUT make sure you check out if you can handle living in DXB. Better then Half of the people who leave in the first 3 years do so because of living in DXB not because of the company.

I appreciate your candor.....

I have an interview in June. I know emirates will fly me out there.....but do they fly my wife (pay for her ticket on the same flight Im on?) She really wants to go. Any help will be great.

One of the guys I interviewed with worked out getting his wife from Houston and back space available. But...........its space available.

DG

Latest resources

Back