• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates US Road Shows?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well it's just opinion that's all. He doesn't seem to having much sucess so maybe a change in tactics is required?

I did not give him advice specifically on working for EK but a general statement why he might not be getting hired anywhere. I have only posted what I think that's all. Not saying I am right but something is wrong.

I did NOT mention his name at all in any post. I only referred to him by his flightinfo call sign.

If you have a problem with people posting info about EK who really don't know, then why contradict me? I have not been posting info on EK at all or anyone else for that matter that I do not have first hand knowledge about.

If you find the info posted on this forum incorrect, then correct it.

Hi!

Maybe he was my dad in a former life, and I really screwed it up back then???

cliff
GRB

This is funny as I am the one that has the problem. You have not been paying very much attention. And if you only knew what I knew. Somethings are just better left unsaid as there is no need to say it. It is not an obsession any more than anyone else posting on these boards. You don't like it don't read it.

How about we all quit acting like children and instead provide some insightful information about Emirates? Is that too difficult?

Use your PMs to insult each other and don't waste our time...

For those interested:

I attended the RoadShow in New York. I turned in my slip there. I was already shortlisted at the time and had been for about 2 weeks.

I just got an invitation to the interview today. I am all CR7/9 time. Nothing over 55 tonnes.

Hope that helps those still waiting on the shortlist.

For those interested:

I attended the RoadShow in New York. I turned in my slip there. I was already shortlisted at the time and had been for about 2 weeks.

I just got an invitation to the interview today. I am all CR7/9 time. Nothing over 55 tonnes.

Hope that helps those still waiting on the shortlist.

Does anyone know where recently hired (say, last 2 years or so) CRJ/ERJ pilots get placed at Emirates (which fleet)? Do they tend to go to the 777 fleet more than to the Airbus fleet? Anyone got an estimate breakdown?

Sounds like the Airbus fleet will be the growth fleet going forward (excluding the recent 30+ 777 order at Farnborough). Something like 90 A380s and potentially 100 A350s incoming down the road...

Does anyone know where recently hired (say, last 2 years or so) CRJ/ERJ pilots get placed at Emirates (which fleet)? Do they tend to go to the 777 fleet more than to the Airbus fleet? Anyone got an estimate breakdown?

Sounds like the Airbus fleet will be the growth fleet going forward (excluding the recent 30+ 777 order at Farnborough). Something like 90 A380s and potentially 100 A350s incoming down the road...

You will go wherever they need you. Looks like 777 for now although some 330 courses also running.

Latest resources

Back