Emirates US Road Shows?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

CH: Why don't you help out everyone thinking about Emirates and let us know what YOU know about Emirates. I'm sure lots of guys would appreciate it!

cliff
LFW
PS-This is nothing new. I have been posting what I know, or have heard, about EK, for more than two years...that is how long my app has been in there.

bahumba, I am calling on his credibility. You'll just have to trust me. You may not like it but if the information is incorrect or misleading should people not know? I think people like yourself should care. He is all over the boards and posts so much nonsense that is makes me annoyed cause I know for a fact his info is mostly incorrect. He talks like an expert. He has been called on this before numerous times.

Two years ATPCliff at EK and all those road shows and you are not getting called at all? That should tell you something ATPCliff. I keep trying to tell you that. I mean you are current and qualified, have some PIC time and military 4 engine jet time? ATPCliff you are not getting called for a reason you need to figure out what that is.

I'm sorry sir...

...we're all out of the duck. May I suggest the crow, I hear it's wonderful AND served with a final course of humble pie.

Two years ATPCliff at EK and all those road shows and you are not getting called at all? That should tell you something ATPCliff. I keep trying to tell you that. I mean you are current and qualified, have some PIC time and military 4 engine jet time? ATPCliff you are not getting called for a reason you need to figure out what that is.

You shouldn't worry about another that you really have no respect for. If you told him already, then there is no point in beating a dead horse. :beer:

Hi!

CommanderHoek:

Please start another thread:
Call it "Bash ATPCliff" or "Help ATPCliff get a job", or whatever else you want to call it.

This thread is to help guys find out info about Emirates and how to get hired there. If you have some infor about Emirates, please share. Since my last post, I have not heard any more major new info on Emirates. Maybe you have something to help those wanting to go to Emirates???

cliff
GRB

Open mind for a different view....

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Trust I seek and I find in you

Every day borrows something new

Never care for what they know, but I know ;)

So close no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart.

:erm:

Typhoonpilot

Latest resources

Back