• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emergency landing turns Stupid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All we need in the background of that video to be the music of "mr discount airline pilot guy" "mr discount airline pilot guy takes a vacation" :beer:

What a jerk!

It's idiots like him that are ruining aviation for all of us.

When I meet a competent pilot who is getting screwwwd by his insurance company, know why I get mad? Jerks like this.

The solution to the ills of aviation is to start weeding these people out of the system.

Anyone want to predict the FAA's response?

Even funnier:

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall when this guy gets home. Imagine him trying to get his wife back into a plane with him again.

Last edited:
Probably one of those guys that won't listen to anything you say, because they know it all. You know, the "I've been flying for 20 years" jerkoffs. What they don't tell you, is that it was maybe once a month for 20 years, with several 6 month lapses thrown in.
Dangerous

Sticky said:
Make sure you have cookies enabled. My firewall was blocking it at first too.

nah didnt do it. it loads then stops

Ya she'll never ride with him again in ANYTHING... of course they do say the best pilots are the worst drivers.. so maybe the worst pilots are the best drivers, but then again a mechanic told me that, you'll have to consider the source haha.. he was probably just jealous:]

He's probibly one of those that see it as nothing money can't fix. He'll probably get a kingair after the insurance settles.

I got one thats even worse...

One day, shortly after I started my lessons, I walk up to the desk at the FBO to pay for the day's lesson...

The girl at the desk is talking with one of the instructors...

Turns out a crazy woman had tried to land, struck the prop on the runway (which everybody heard), somehow perfomed a go-around, successfully landed, taxied in, tied down and went in to the FBO...

She asked that the plane be topped off with fuel and oil, that she was leaving soon...

The desk girl says wait a minute, you just had a prop strike...the engine has to be torn down and the prop overhauled.

Crazy woman goes Can that be done by this afternoon?

Desk girl says nooo...that is a major operation...it will take a while

Just goes to show that some people have more money than brains...it is also a little frightning...

No, I don't know if she was a blond...

Two friends, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and
pass an flower shop where the redhead saw her boyfriend buying flowers.
The redhead sighed and said,

"Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again."
The blonde looked quizzically at her and said,

"You don't like getting flowers from your boyfriend?"
The redhead said,

"I love getting flowers, but he always has expectations after giving me flowers, and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air."
The blonde says, "Don't you have a vase?"

Latest resources

Back