Embry Riddle students

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get bent old man.

Still an intellectual wizard, I see. Did you gain that expertise with your college degree, or was the money you spent really wasted? No need the answer; clearly a college education can't solve immaturity.

Here's a clue: Right or wrong, you just come across as a jealous a$$hole with penis envy.

You must be a real joy in the cockpit. A narcissistic tool.

You needn't answer, of course, because your posts speak for themselves. No matter how hard you try, you still sound like a 14 year old.

To the contrary, there IS plenty of evidence that YOU have the CRM issues Slick. There are many posts on these boards from pilots who have actually flown with you at United. They ALL regard you as a world class tool. Regarding your retirement, they say good riddance, and you will definitely not be missed. You have a very delusional and mis-guided opinion of yourself.

Really? I don't recall such posts. Why don't you quote some, and provide the links? You needn't include the regional pre-school ramblings...why don't you share the multitude of posts that Undaunted Flyer's cohorts have posted, criticizing him? You wouldn't be lying again, would you??

Why didn't you go back to work at United as an FO when the law changed? You didn't because you're too cool to be an FO.

You really are ignorant about the Age 65 legislation, aren't you? Ignorance seems to be a common theme in your posts. It doesn't speak highly of whatever education you presume to have received.

LOL...you would overly generous in assuming this assclown (Highsky) would be married in the first place.

HighSky has made derogatory comments in past postings about his Ex-wife. Tragically, one poor girl was foolish enough to accept him for a time.

Highsky has even commented that he thinks I would get along well with her.

Quote Highsky:
You and my ex-wife would get along well.

Last edited:
This thread is stupid....i graduated ERAU in 1991...although i didn't fly there i enjoyed the time there...especially spring break at Razzles, ouster pub, 701 south and Penrods....i got a great education and 2 degrees....i have been at FDX for almost 14 years and i am flying with a lot of FOs who graduated with me or around the time i did...they are all fun to fly with and we have lots in common...unlike some old FO who can't carry his bags up the stairs and calls me "son"....i find the ERAU grads at FDX very personable and good pilots...i know all about the "tools" out there but maybe they are humbled by the time they get here...this riddle bashing gets old...just my opinion..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back