• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EJA708 Off Runway in KASE Sunday?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumor has it that a few planes that left HPN yesterday had gear/brake issues upon landing. They are apparently looking into the possibility of de-icing fluid being a factor in the incidents.

The Bears are getting their a$$es handed to them by the Packers. I wonder what the Bears will talk about at halftime?

Wacoflyr

This is my first visit here in well over a year. After reading this post I remember why I left last time. Professionalism at it's finest. See you in another year.

When will NJ start hiring again?

How much is the first year FO pay.

Does NJ's get 3 or 4 crew meals per day?

I only get 2, at my current job, which is why I want to upgrade to 3 crew meals. My ultimate goal is to get to 4 crew meals.

Maybe the NJ a/c crew were eating their crew meals when the incident occured.

Please, only respond if you work for the greatest company in the world.

We don't get four meals a day anymore, but I'll let you have the left overs from my third.

Chow time hog.

45 posts on this thread already. Man, business must be slow.

How about this for a line relevant to the original post:

I HATE WINTER!!!! WHY CAN'T THESE PEOPLE ALL GO TO THE CONDO IN ST. BART's INSTEAD OF FRIGGIN' COLORADO?!?!?!?

Tire problem at EJA?

Back to the original subject, EJA708 blew tires on landing. Flightaware lists trip as from HPN. Today's FAA prelim incident info lists 2 other EJA flights that blew tires on landing yesterday also, and both also came from HPN according to flightaware.

http://www.faa.gov/data_statistics/accident_incident/preliminary_data/events01/index.cfm
N346QS, NET JET346 CESSNA 680, ON LANDING BLEW TIRES, ENGLEWOOD, CO

N226QS NET JETS FLIGHT EJA 226 FALCON 2000 AIRCRAFT ON LANDING, BLEW FOUR TIRES, NO INJURIES REPORTED, COLUMBUS, OH

3 EJA flights departing from HPN the same day all blow tires on landing? Doesn't sound like coincidence to me. Is this a company tire/mx issue, which is EJ's business, or an airport/FBO issue we should all be concerned about?

Latest resources

Back