EJA708 Off Runway in KASE Sunday?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I never said that!!!

What I need... no, what I want most... is that everybody gets treated fairly without putting the entire company in jeapardy with a CBA!

sheesh... a few days off and all of you guys just get out of hand..

Calm down....

"Entire Company in Jeopardy with a CBA???"

If that were the case Bob19, how do you explain, that since the NetJets Pilots and their Management made Peace with the ratification of the 2005 Contract, substantially increasing NetJets' cost structure, that somehow, NetJets has increased its marketshare within the Fractional Industry, to the detriment of its competition?

How do you explain that Bob19? The ONLY Fractional with a CBA, and they are taking business away from their competition!

Sounds like Quality Management is the answer in this Industry, not whether or not a CBA exists on the Property.

Freedom is Not Free

Bmpilot2003....

So let me get this right.

-You have anger isssues.
-A priest touched you when you were 13.
-Your divorced, she got a nice slice.
-You beat your dog.
-You are a regular Clear Skies caller
-The world is out to get you.

What did I miss? Oh.....your health insurance alots 20 visits a year to your local Jack in the Box.....get some help before it gets you!!!

You missed an Apostrophe AND an "E"

YOU'RE divorced

:smash:

I did hear something about a plane blowing tires on landing.

For a real discussion...

Have any of you "experts" heard of brakes freezing up during flight (due to freezing conditions... slush, snow, etc) and blowing tires on landing?

(I have never had this problem and wondering if any of you have any experience with this).

Ooohhh,
Tell us all you know loser.:rolleyes:

I'm stuck in a Hilton in SNA, the Packers and the Bears are going at it, and I'm reading this drivel. Clearly, there is something wrong with me. But what's right with me is that I work for a fractional and I don't think that mine is the best ever and that the others suck. I wish all of us well, even Bob19. I come here to learn, but I seldom do. What's wrong with me? What's right with me? I'm so confused!

Wacoflyr

I was there too.
You are all wrong.
The tug blew its tires and went off the runway.
They used a jet to tow it out.

I seen it with my own eyes.

:cool:

Ooohhh,
Tell us all you know loser.:rolleyes:

Hey D!ck Head,

I know nothing, thats why I am asking. All I know is that these guys are saying a plane closed down a runway at ASE. Talking with others, seems like the brakes might have froze up. Since I have never experienced this, I was asking if others have.

I am trying to make the bs discussion educational for all of us, so that it doesnt happen again.

I like how you started your attempt to elevate the discussion with the pithy phrase "Hey D!ckhead." This clearly shows your commitment to a more cerebral discorse. Impressive.

Wacoflyr

It wasn't a Learjet

When will NJ start hiring again?

How much is the first year FO pay.

Does NJ's get 3 or 4 crew meals per day?

I only get 2, at my current job, which is why I want to upgrade to 3 crew meals. My ultimate goal is to get to 4 crew meals.

Maybe the NJ a/c crew were eating their crew meals when the incident occured.

Please, only respond if you work for the greatest company in the world.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back