• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EJA708 Off Runway in KASE Sunday?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I HATE WINTER!!!! WHY CAN'T THESE PEOPLE ALL GO TO THE CONDO IN ST. BART's INSTEAD OF FRIGGIN' COLORADO?!?!?!?

These people want to be seen, they want be around "their kind". Most of them congregate in Aspen, Telluride, and Jakcson Hole. If you're rich, you gotta hang with the reach.

I think its funny when they wear their cowboy boots, cowboy hat, and that long fur coat.

Back to the original subject, EJA708 blew tires on landing. Flightaware lists trip as from HPN. Today's FAA prelim incident info lists 2 other EJA flights that blew tires on landing yesterday also, and both also came from HPN according to flightaware.

http://www.faa.gov/data_statistics/accident_incident/preliminary_data/events01/index.cfm
N346QS, NET JET346 CESSNA 680, ON LANDING BLEW TIRES, ENGLEWOOD, CO

N226QS NET JETS FLIGHT EJA 226 FALCON 2000 AIRCRAFT ON LANDING, BLEW FOUR TIRES, NO INJURIES REPORTED, COLUMBUS, OH

3 EJA flights departing from HPN the same day all blow tires on landing? Doesn't sound like coincidence to me. Is this a company tire/mx issue, which is EJ's business, or an airport/FBO issue we should all be concerned about?

If there is slush or standing water on the taxiways Cessna has issued a procedure to heat the brakes on the 680. It requires several hard braking applications. If HPN was departing from rwy 16 with Netjets FBO so close to the departure end it would be difficult to get the procedure accomplished.
Just a thought.

These people want to be seen, they want be around "their kind". Most of them congregate in Aspen, Telluride, and Jakcson Hole. If you're rich, you gotta hang with the reach.

I think its funny when they wear their cowboy boots, cowboy hat, and that long fur coat.

You should see 'em ski with that fur coat. ;)

I never said that!!!

What I need... no, what I want most... is that everybody gets treated fairly without putting the entire company in jeapardy with a CBA!

sheesh... a few days off and all of you guys just get out of hand..

Calm down....

Bob you need to read a book called "The Number". It will explain whom puts many companies in jeapardy. And not to spoil the ending, its not a CBA in many cases, but the CEO and their unjustified millions of stock options. Stock options that can be/have been used to extort companies. Didn't say a CBA couldn't, but in many cases it doesn't. It is a very interesting read and quite scarey.

Enjoy and merry christmas,
:beer:

Last edited:
Bob you need to read a book called "The Number". It will explain whom puts many companies in jeapardy. And not to spoil the ending, its not a CBA in many cases, but the CEO and their unjustified millions of stock options. Stock options that can be/have been used to extort companies. Didn't say a CBA couldn't, but in many cases it doesn't. It is a very interesting read and quite scarey.

Enjoy and merry christmas,
:beer:

I haven't read the book, but I'll assume that those stock options are the ones approved by the board, right?

I've seen more damage by unions than I have CEOs. In the big picture of things, a mere 12 million dollar payroll to a CEO is a drop in the bucket compared to a billion dollars worth of CBA that has provisions that allow pilots to not fly and stay current only in the sim.

I guess you haven't seen C-span, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, local news, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, etc. in the past few weeks?

We can talk when you get caught up.

Latest resources

Back