• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EJA=enemy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What war on words? Battles between management? The only words being thrown around so far are Ken Ricci's. My post above never put down Flight Options' pilots or their company. Even R. Santulli is happy to have them in the business. Most of my fellow EJA pilots and myself, have no animosity for Opts pilots.

However, when someone starts making false statements about another company, don't get offended when someone that works for that company stands up to your claims.

I didn't make any claims about pay, working conditions, or who has a better job. I like mine, you like yours. Where's the problem?

I made one point. KR makes inaccurate claims about EJA and I pointed out one of his errors. Besides, what difference is it to KR, and why does he feel it was important to tell his pilots about Netjets flight ops center? I have heard several of KRs weekly messages, and he almost always includes some tidbit about "the competition is talking about us" or "EJA this or that." I find that amusing.

"Besides, what difference is it to KR, and why does he feel it was important to tell his pilots about Netjets flight ops center? I have heard several of KRs weekly messages, and he almost always includes some tidbit about "the competition is talking about us" or "EJA this or that." I find that amusing."

I find it quite amusing that you listen to our weekly messages. I find it even more amusing that so many people get so worked up over this whole issue.

"I have heard KRs message word for word. There is NO mention of Netjets contacting Options owners."

Oh, by the way - Kenn most certainly did state that Netjets had sent letters to some of our owners. Here it is word for word. Text copies of each weekly announcement are kept on the company website.
------------------------------------
This week Netjets had sent out letters to all of the RTA owners telling them that this couldn’t be pulled off and that we weren’t capable of doing it and that they should reconsider moving to a different program, and they went on with the usual things that they like to say; that they invented the program and that they have more financial capabilities.
---------------------------------------

FracPilot said:
[BI find it quite amusing that.... so many people get so worked up over this whole issue.
------------------------------------
This week Netjets had sent out letters to all of the RTA owners telling them that this couldn’t be pulled off and that we weren’t capable of doing it and that they should reconsider moving to a different program, and they went on with the usual things that they like to say; that they invented the program and that they have more financial capabilities.
--------------------------------------- [/B]

I am far from worked up. I thought I was just having a normal conversation. As far as "so many...worked up." There are only a few EJ responses on this issue.

Thanks for the quote, it must have come from a previous weeks message. Sure, I listen to the message. Everyone on the internet is looking up our union website. Seems fair to me.

All I ask is that when you hear KR say about something about EJ, or any other competitor, take it with a grain of salt. Do some research on your own before drawing conclusions. I have heard several comments made by KR that I know beyond a doubt are not correct.

Maybe Netjets corporate sent out that letter to your owners, maybe they didn't. The only ones that know for sure are your owners.

Fly safe,

I don't see what the issue is with EJA sending out letters to FO owners! Have you never gotten a call from AT&T after you switched to MCI? It’s called competition and NetJets is just "informing" the FO owners that "there are other options available and a.b.c.d.e. is what we offer." Its simply smart business!! Maybe some owners don't like it but there will be a few that say, "Hey, what else is out there?"

I'm sure EJA has taken some of FO's displeased owners and I'm sure FO has taken some of EJA's displeased owners. The simple fact of the matter is that you can't please everyone and every company has a few un-happy owners. Why wouldn't we tap into the few owners that are un-happy at FO?

I've never heard the recording/announcement.....its irrelevant to me and 99% of the other pilots.

As someone posted before me - let the mgmt. deal with that and you and I will fly airplanes and keep our owners as happy as possible to ensure our job security with the highest level of safety. I am happy at EJA, you are happy at FO and someone else is happy at CitaionShares, FlexJet, etc...etc.... Let’s not forget the big picture that we are all still brothers among a small professional community.

The last thing we need is an American/American Eagle syndrome among the ranks of fractional pilots where we get into "mud-slinging" and "I'm better than you...." blah....blah.....blah.....

Just my rambling thoughts.

Fly Safe

Nothing new...

Like was said, a lot of businesses out there send letters trying to get people to switch companies and explain why they are the best. Even in the frax it has been going on for a while. I know of a couple of companies that regularly search aircraft registrations of other frax companies to find a list of "owners" to solicit by mail. RS at EJA has even gotten them before because of his share he owns in an airplane, but I doubt he is going to switch to anyone else....

Exactly!

LR45JI,

I could not have said it better myself. We all should be happy to have jobs! Plus I don't know to many pilots that dislike being a pilot!

We should all get along, who knows in this industry whats next..... we could all be one big company next week.... you just never know!

Latest resources

Back