Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

eeek...just heard GoJets is getting 6 more 700s with Delta.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea, it's a good point to spend your time on a board where you have no affiliation and tell people how much you hope they lose their jobs! But wait, there will be jobs for EVERYONE at mainline!!! Right????

Yea, it's a good point to spend your time on a board where you have no affiliation and tell people how much you hope they lose their jobs! But wait, there will be jobs for EVERYONE at mainline!!! Right????

Here we go again....... I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO LOSE JOBS. I would rather them be hired at a mainline carrier. I want fewer RJs flying out there, and more mainline jobs. RJs have proven to NOT be economical during periods with high fuel prices. You just can't fight that argument. I don't think RJs will ever totally leave the DCI fleet, but there are too many loss making 50 seaters out there. I haven't seen the TA for our group yet, but hope it promotes mainline growth. And stop with the flesh eating bacteria stuff. Way overboard.

Bye Bye---General Lee

This message is hidden because Freebrd is on your ignore list.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Here we go again....... I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO LOSE JOBS. I would rather them be hired at a mainline carrier. I want fewer RJs flying out there, and more mainline jobs. RJs have proven to NOT be economical during periods with high fuel prices. You just can't fight that argument. I don't think RJs will ever totally leave the DCI fleet, but there are too many loss making 50 seaters out there. I haven't seen the TA for our group yet, but hope it promotes mainline growth. And stop with the flesh eating bacteria stuff. Way overboard.

Bye Bye---General Lee

But we both know people will lose their jobs! Pilots, FA's, mechanics, managers, and so on.....NOT EVERYBODY WILL HAVE A SPOT AT MAINLINE! So, out of respect for those people, keep your damn wishes to yourself, because nobody cares!

But we both know people will lose their jobs! Pilots, FA's, mechanics, managers, and so on.....NOT EVERYBODY WILL HAVE A SPOT AT MAINLINE! So, out of respect for those people, keep your damn wishes to yourself, because nobody cares!

The vendors flying outsourced airplanes are sad excuses for "airlines"; in fact, they are not airlines but just vendors.

They should not have existed in the first place. They are unnecessary and inferior.

I hope they all close up shop tomorrow.

I say that as an employee of that section of the industry.

It's not supposed to be like this; all outsourcing must go.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back