Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

eeek...just heard GoJets is getting 6 more 700s with Delta.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who fu(king cares what you want? I hope Delta cuts their fleet by 2/3 and you lose your job. Then I hope you are begging for a job flying a Chieftan or Navajo.

Who fu(king cares what you want? I hope Delta cuts their fleet by 2/3 and you lose your job. Then I hope you are begging for a job flying a Chieftan or Navajo.

But if that happened, who would you subcontract for?

Sounds like that scenario is playing out at the regionals these days rather than at the majors.

Thats fine. Genital is the only one that openly roots for hundreds of people to lose their jobs due to his own blind hatred of a fu(king airplane! Never does he think about the people behind his desires, as he proudly spouts off his claims. Sure, more mainline jobs are beneficial in the long run. What is reality is, though, as these regionals are closed up, people lose their livlihood. Then they lose their homes, insurance, retirement, etc. He has his job at Delta, enjoys his great Rio overnights, but he has to waste his breath worrying about the demise of other peoples lives! That is why he is a despicable piece of sh!t.......It is how he presents his views. He comes off as cold, callous and unfeeling of the plight of others. Just to spite him now, I hope every regional grows to the point where JUST HE is furloughed, and then begs for a job at one.

Do you mean more or additional 76 seaters? I can see the company wanting to ask for them, but I would think (and have heard) that it could be tied into some ratio form, with a major reduction in 50 seaters (that were likely going away anyway due to economics) in exchange for additional 76 seaters. Supposedly Delta is on the "hook" for 50 seat leases for a few more years, and they are of course not money makers. So, the rub would be we will increase the "ratio" of mainline flying compared to current levels in favor of mainline, and the RJ manufacturers will decrease the lease payments on those remaining 50 seaters in exchange for a limited number of new 76 seaters. If this doesn't happen, Delta could still park the 50 seaters if very uneconomical, but the leases would still have to be paid.

So, is it better to bring down the TOTAL number of RJs (ratio of flying increases towards mainline) while giving Delta the ability to add let's say 40 more 76 seaters (could be more, I don't know the numbers), or would it be better to keep the money losing 50 seaters and have more RJs in total? I personally would like mainline to fly any additional 76 seaters, but I don't know the economics and I don't know if that was offered or not. (I would think it would be)

I'll have to wait to see the TA to make a decision, but I would right now like to see the total number of RJs decrease in a big way, and I am not willing to vote YES on anything with larger RJs (more than 76 seats) for DCI.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I wouldn't expect to see 76 seaters at mainline although under the new rumored payscale, that would be a cool thing.

Last edited:
That is why he is a despicable piece of sh!t.......It is how he presents his views. He comes off as cold, callous and unfeeling of the plight of others. Just to spite him now, I hope every regional grows to the point where JUST HE is furloughed, and then begs for a job at one.

Are you seriously letting a guy with the username "General Lee" on an aviation message board hurt your feelings?

Are we all kids now?

Thats fine. Genital is the only one that openly roots for hundreds of people to lose their jobs due to his own blind hatred of a fu(king airplane! Never does he think about the people behind his desires, as he proudly spouts off his claims. Sure, more mainline jobs are beneficial in the long run. What is reality is, though, as these regionals are closed up, people lose their livlihood. Then they lose their homes, insurance, retirement, etc. He has his job at Delta, enjoys his great Rio overnights, but he has to waste his breath worrying about the demise of other peoples lives! That is why he is a despicable piece of sh!t.......It is how he presents his views. He comes off as cold, callous and unfeeling of the plight of others. Just to spite him now, I hope every regional grows to the point where JUST HE is furloughed, and then begs for a job at one.

bro..... boss hog is a narcissistic troll... if you know much about the personality disorder you would understand that engaging in any type of interaction.... be it in person, phone, or email/forum and expecting anything other than to hear a delusional grandiose diatribe about him and how you fit in his world is an exercise in futility and i would suggest you don't even try....dude has major issues and that sh!t spreads like the plague.... just stay as far away as possible so you don't catch that nasty shizzle

remember too. As much as it is a surprise to him... he only gets one vote

Last edited:
Maybe he had a 7-6-6-5 with two 9 hour overnights.

That's not likely. They don't do the longer 9hr layovers as much anymore. Usually scheduled to 8hr 07min.

One level of safety!

Gonna be a sad day when some crew gets multiple system failures upon rotation at 5:15AM on day 4 of a trip with two 8hr "reduced rest" layovers. But it's ok because, as I was once told, "adrenaline kicks in and wakes you up"...

Last edited:
You guys are right, but I still wish that flesh eating bacteria going around ATL would find him!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back