• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle to be sold!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We need the Avro RJ85 or 100 at AE. I loved that jet. Who cares if it burns a ton of gas and goes slow.

Eagle is getting A-380's, its true, heard it today on the employee bus.

PB wants larger aircraft and Bain recommended larger aircraft. Neither made any mention of the CRJ-700.

There is so much bad blood between AMR and Bombardier over that airplane that neither side would even piss on the other if they spontaneously erupted into flames.

that being said, what is the only 70 seater eagle can currently buy?

It's simple guys! You wanna upgrade "tomorrow" dont come to eagle, you want some stabiltity, OK work rules, and have your choice of base before class then apply. The rumors about eagle being sold, eagle getting new aircraft, flowthroughs, etc will always be around.

Well... it looks like that "Guaranteed AA seniority number upon hiring" is coming our way. We'll kind of know if this career path deal is true in weeks. That's the only way hiring will pick-up over here. Stay tuned for the APA-ALPA-AA-Eagle metting this 18th.

Well... it looks like that "Guaranteed AA seniority number upon hiring" is coming our way. We'll kind of know if this career path deal is true in weeks. That's the only way hiring will pick-up over here. Stay tuned for the APA-ALPA-AA-Eagle metting this 18th.

Good attitude chump, I also agree that the next few weeks and maybe months will be vital to our careers and lifes. Only 2 more days until we have an idea as to where they are going. I guess if not, I'll just have to be patiente like many many 6/7 year FO's at eagle. Hell, if they hung out for that long it must be a good thing I guess. Gotta be optimistic people!.....
You know what the funny thing is?
That many of the people that dog eagle b/c of the long upgrades are the same ones that are going to be saying things like and I quote "I have an interview coming up, any advice?" or "Do you guys know how long it takes to hear from the captains board? i hope to join the AMR family soon! so exicted" (of course this is if we get what we want in the next few months)

Kinda like Net Jets...I remember back in 2005 before their new contract, everyone dogged the sh** out of Net Jets, made comments like "well if you like to whore your self for low pay and long upgrade, then come to net jets". Then after the new contract everyone was almost giving out BJs to get an interview with Net Jets, and shouting to the world that Net Jets was the place to be! and now little by little we're starting to see again some people complain that the long term pay at Net Jets as an FO is to low. Geesh!

Last edited:
I really like you Eagle guys. I truly hope that AMR doesn't Sell you off because if they do, they'll turn around and kick you square in the nuts. At least that's what happened to us. Best wishes guys & gals!

I really like you Eagle guys. I truly hope that AMR doesn't Sell you off because if they do, they'll turn around and kick you square in the nuts. At least that's what happened to us. Best wishes guys & gals!
They are not going to sell us. But they still might kick us in the nuts.

Latest resources

Back