• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle to be sold!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone needs to stop being a bunch of little bitc***es. Everyone with a brain knows that negotiations take time, wether it's here at Eagle, or the White House. Management is gonna try to stall as much as possible ofcourse. Lets be optimistic but dont get tooooo excited that we're going to get something in paper signed and completed on friday, nor lets be negative and act as if everyone at eagle is fu****ed.
You want more pay? better work rules? Career advancement? Then we have to work together, fight together, negotiate and negotiate, and negotiate, stand firm, be patient and above all be positive.
Most of you fa****s that just bi*** and moan just want results NOW NOW NOW NOW and expect others to do the all the work and sacrifice while all they do is sit on the side bench and wait to enjoy the reward.

note how AMR works. when it is something THEY want: ie 1000hr LOA, CQFO, the original Letter 3 (done in 1 day), etc. it is done fast. when it is something they're iffy about, they stall stall stall until it works to their benefit.

Everyone needs to stop being a bunch of little bitc***es. Everyone with a brain knows that negotiations take time, wether it's here at Eagle, or the White House. Management is gonna try to stall as much as possible ofcourse. Lets be optimistic but dont get tooooo excited that we're going to get something in paper signed and completed on friday, nor lets be negative and act as if everyone at eagle is fu****ed.
You want more pay? better work rules? Career advancement? Then we have to work together, fight together, negotiate and negotiate, and negotiate, stand firm, be patient and above all be positive.
Most of you fa****s that just bi*** and moan just want results NOW NOW NOW NOW and expect others to do the all the work and sacrifice while all they do is sit on the side bench and wait to enjoy the reward.

Would you please take a week to sit in the ASA crew lounge in ATL and tell them this? Much appreciated.

Everyone needs to stop being a bunch of little bitc***es. Everyone with a brain knows that negotiations take time, wether it's here at Eagle, or the White House.

Well, you'd think that, but I think many folks here are under the impression that a single list with AA is imminent and they expected to hear it yesterday. Now, is it frustrating that management didn't even bother to come prepared? You betcha. They have done nothing but give lip service to the staffing issues here and it's causing shrinkage already that will probably only get worse. They really are screwing this one up with their delay tactics. At some point we need to apply the little leverage that we have, and until we do we'll stay in limbo. Personally I think we should just release the Arbitrator to rule on the recall in seniority order grievance and deal with it. If they really want a say they need to get off the pot.

BTW, I hope your "little b's" comment wasn't directed at me or you misunderstood my post. Of course we weren't gonna hear anything significant yesterday, nor will we on Friday. Even if they present an acceptable proposal Friday it will take a while for the parties to review and consider the language before releasing any real details.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back