• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EAGLE, SKYWEST or REPUBLIC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So how much of the new hires at CHQ are getting the 170? how much hiring are you guys doing?

What bases (at chq) are most junior and how hard would it be to commute to and from IND or EWR? do you guys have some sort of a commuter clause in your contract?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Remember one thing when it comes to being hired at the airline with the "fastest upgrade":

Past results are not indicative of future performance.

So how much of the new hires at CHQ are getting the 170? how much hiring are you guys doing?

What bases (at chq) are most junior and how hard would it be to commute to and from IND or EWR? do you guys have some sort of a commuter clause in your contract?

Thanks.

if you have ATP mins, you'll get the 170 "IF" their is a 170 class for Shuttle or Republic about to start before you come to class. If not, you'll be put into the 145 CHQ class.

Flood gates are opening due to the new aircraft for Continental and 20 planes for US Air. Upgrade classes are being posted on our company websites.

Don't know about bases since I dont fly for CHQ. I know BUF is junior. others I dont know, im sure someone will chime in.

Yes on the commuter clause.

As stated earlier in this thread, we are the only company that has the E-170 and it truly is a REAL airplane! Come to RAH, we have a great product that beats the crap out of the CRJs (what skywest...comair....asa.... and whoever else has).

ok now which airplane 170 or 700 goes:

faster?
higher?

which one is a "real" airplane? cmon loser, like companies care what passengers think.

i bet you'd have been bragging in the early 90's about being in a 1900 instead of that "other" 19 seater the san antonio sewer pipe merlin.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back