• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle ready to implode?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here I am sitting in my office after being furloughed from Eagle, making more money in one year that I would have been making at Eagle after 3 1/2 years.

Have I been sending resumes? Yes
Have I gotten responses? Thank you for your resume letters.

Am I going to go back to Eagle? They way things look, I doubt I be in a Jet again.

If any one out there has a connection to someone who could walk in my resume at ASA, ACA or Comair, let me know.

Gentlemen,

I did not come to Eagle on the basis of flow-through (or as we call it, the slow-through). Right now, times are not good here nor many other places. The contract signed a few years ago included a flow-back from AA. Good or bad, we are living with it. You made your decisions on your perceived visions of the future. We are hanging tough as the company now continues various tactics to relieve themselves from the scope which they agreed too. 3 years ago, movement here was unbelievable. Moral was high. It was good times at Eagle. Now, we roll with the punches. Eagle gave me opportunity to get my PIC time, and because of that, I am fortunate to be in the pool at SWA. We have a great group of pilots here who will survive, whether they stay or go. Best wishes and happy flying.

Regards,

Red Baron

hey red baron

When I was going to Eagle, I heard mixed reasons on why not to go.
I went anyways since I wanted an office window at 37k. It beats the work in the office with deadlines and voice mail messages.

I felt it was the best move ever to go to Eagle.
Even after being furloughed would I go back? Yes
Making less money? Yes

But, if I found a new home I leave in a split second.
Take care

Highflying...

Highflying--Do a seach on the general board to find out why Eagle pilots are still on the street.

Last edited:
Hi!

Go Air WI. They are almost as good as a major. After Eagle, if you closed your eyes there, you would think you were at SWA!

CLiff
GRB

I can't believe what ignorant jackasses most of you ex-Eagle people are. You obviously don't understand what's actually going on here. I don't respect anyone that would make a lateral move in this business. Your resume is going to look flaky and most of you are probably low-timers that think this business owes you something like all these 500 hr wonders that think they should be at a major in six months. Those of us that have been around for more than a year know just how lucky we are to even be in the business. Most of you are mouthing off without knowing squat. You sound like a bunch of spoiled little cry babies. "Come to ASA,ACA,Sky West, Comair, Air Wisconsin." Get real. Like any of those are any better. You should feel **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** kucky that Eagle ever called you for an interview in the first place. Grow up please!

I can't believe what ignorant jackasses most of you ex-Eagle people are.

1) Quite clearly, you fall under this "ignorant jacka$s" category...minus the ex-eagle factor.

2) While I understand your frustration, you pretty much just slammed the 304 of us furloughees who have either moved on or are trying desperately to make a "lateral" move just to keep flying. Thanks for that...nothing like getting kicked when you're down.

3) While all airlines have their problems, Eagle is worse than the Comair, ASA, ACA, Air Wis, Skywest squad. Criner's corner today proves it.

AMEN!!! I agree with positive rate! Ed Criner is such a clown! They think they can make us happy with "recall news" After we got the screwing of a life time!!

Threeholer:

You stated that you dont have any respect for someone who makes a lateral career move. So Im curious, what do you propose all these ignorant furloughed jackasses should do?
Time to face the facts dude, Eagle's a joke. It's time to start living in the real world, Eagle didnt give a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** about me and the feeling is mutual. Dont be bitter or jealous because some of us were lucky enough to get the hell out.

Latest resources

Back