Eagle Med/ Ballard Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was just breakin balls.

Haha, I figured so... I didn't take any offense! I definitely know it wasn't me, lol...I'm a former freight guy too! Woo Hoo! :D

Is that you, C? Used to work at Yingling?

...is the Mr. Z still runnin the show up there?

Nah, Mr. Z's still around, but not in the position he used to be in. We've got a new one who seems to be doing well. ;)

That's what happens when you're doing training; I'm guessing that our two new-hires were out flying...I'd been outta town, so don't know for sure.

Dude, if you are talking about T.G.....umm he can get er done!

Eagle Med and Eagle Air Med are two different companies.

VERY, VERY, VERY different companies. Eagle Air Med is the one in Arizona that just had the crash. It's also the one that has lost its CAMTS accreditation numerous times over the years for such things as failing to report accidents and incidents. There will ALWAYS be pilot openings at Eagle Air Med because the corporate culture is one of employee abuse- therefore high turnover. Can't speak for Eagle Med but if they rarely have open pilot positions it must be that they treat their pilots better.

Summary: Eagle Med-Good place to work
Eagle Air Med- Bad place to work

FYI for those interested...

Can't speak for Eagle Med but if they rarely have open pilot positions it must be that they treat their pilots better.

Summary: Eagle Med-Good place to work

FYI for those interested...

Yah, what he said. :)

Pay???

Hey,

I'm a brand new member here to flightinfo because I saw EagleMed/Ballard on the message boards. Anyone able to give out the pay, schedules, etc.? Thanks in advance, I'm trying to get back into Air Am.

I used to work for Midwest Corporate, Air Am side, when it was LifeWatch, SIC. Now with the airlines, looking for a way out.

Thanks, you can PM me if you want as well.

ONTFO

Hey,

I'm a brand new member here to flightinfo because I saw EagleMed/Ballard on the message boards. Anyone able to give out the pay, schedules, etc.? Thanks in advance, I'm trying to get back into Air Am.

I used to work for Midwest Corporate, Air Am side, when it was LifeWatch, SIC. Now with the airlines, looking for a way out.

Thanks, you can PM me if you want as well.

ONTFO

Check your PM. ;)

Latest resources

Back