• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle Med/ Ballard Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is that you, C? Used to work at Yingling?

I just noticed you called me out, simply months late. Yueh that was me. I like it when I hear you EM guys in the radio in wee hours of the morning. Makes me not feel so alone out there playin' with the boomers in the middle of night when most normal folks are sleepin'. The World on Time right?

Ref

I just noticed you called me out, simply months late. Yueh that was me. I like it when I hear you EM guys in the radio in wee hours of the morning. Makes me not feel so alone out there playin' with the boomers in the middle of night when most normal folks are sleepin'. The World on Time right?

Ref

Haha, I thought that was you! Saw you guys heading out of ICT the other night when I was driving in for a flight. Can't mistake those beacons on the F at night! It's been really busy for us lately; I was on the night shift last week and did at least 2 flights every night, had 3 once I think. Busy, busy, busy. You're down South now, right? Jay's heading down there next week for BE350 training...sounds like he got himself a nice job; the guy deserves it. ;)

I used to be down in Fort Worth but I've made my way back to ICT. Jay found himself a new new gig eh? Flying something with 2 motors, I bet he can hardly contain himself. ;) Is he still going to be around ICT?

Ref

Eagle Med

VERY, VERY, VERY different companies. Eagle Air Med is the one in Arizona that just had the crash. It's also the one that has lost its CAMTS accreditation numerous times over the years for such things as failing to report accidents and incidents. There will ALWAYS be pilot openings at Eagle Air Med because the corporate culture is one of employee abuse- therefore high turnover. Can't speak for Eagle Med but if they rarely have open pilot positions it must be that they treat their pilots better.

Summary: Eagle Med-Good place to work
Eagle Air Med- Bad place to work

FYI for those interested...
I worked at Eagle Med around two years ago and it was a great place to work.
Fly safe guys!

I worked at Eagle Med around two years ago and it was a great place to work.
Fly safe guys!

emspilot,

Thanks for the "tip", I'm trying to get an edge in there now. Hopefully it will pan out with the "powers that be", but if not, I guess it is what it is. I haven't heard anything bad about them yet!:D

ONTFO

Eagle Med

emspilot,

Thanks for the "tip", I'm trying to get an edge in there now. Hopefully it will pan out with the "powers that be", but if not, I guess it is what it is. I haven't heard anything bad about them yet!:D

ONTFO
I worked for alot of bottomfeeders in day,before getting hired at Netjets.Eagle Med is a top rate company that treats their employees very good.
Fly safe guys!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back