Eagle application callback.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Besides the obvious technical stuff, don't forget the basics:

1. Clean, pressed suit. Grey, dark blue or black.
2. White or light blue shirt.
3. Neutral tie, preferably dark red.
4. Clean, shined dress shoes!
5. Fresh haircut, no more than 3 days old.
6. Good shave.
7. Fresh breathe.

You'd be surprised how many people overlook these things and how important they are. They tell the interviewers a lot about a person.

Best of luck to you. Eagle is a GREAT place to work.

1. Just spent a grand total of $650 at Men's Wearhouse the other day. (covering #1-4)

5. Going for a haircut tomorrow.
6. Well I WAS going to go for the sexy Brad Pitt scruff look; but if you insist I'll shave. just kidding
7. I'm packin breath mints in my case.

On a side note. I signed on here to take a moments rest from filling out the application supplemement. They want all the flight times rounded to the nearest hour. If I do that though I'm consistantly coming one hour off either direction. It's driving me crazy because the instructions say that everything should add up across and vertically. Anyone have any advice?

Round it down to make it work, cut off an hour of multi time, an hour of night time. Whatever it takes.

Round it down to make it work, cut off an hour of multi time, an hour of night time. Whatever it takes.

I finally got it to work out. I did round down some numbers origionally; but, the problem was that after I did that, the column I was trying to make work would add properly but because I rounded down a DIFFERENT column would fall up short. It's all working out now though.

Actually if someone could answer this for me. The bottom of the supplement has a section for IFR time. I asked Dorthy when I called and she didn't even know the answer. There is Total IFR, Actual IFR, the FTD/SIM IFR.....no section for simulated. So should total IFR = simulated + actual?.....or simulated, actual, and FTD?

Simulated plus actual. Do not, I repeat do not include the FTD time, saw a few guys in my interview group bust right out of the interview for indluding this time.

Simulated plus actual. Do not, I repeat do not include the FTD time, saw a few guys in my interview group bust right out of the interview for indluding this time.

That's what I figured. Dorthy didn't make it sound like it was a big issue though. Her response to my concerns of filling it out wrong....."Don't worry. Do the best you can. We have plenty of whiteout." I don't really want to find out the hard way though.

Guys,
Don't believe the propaganda put out by desperate eagle company moles. The place is a disaster waiting to happen. Please stay away; there are much better places to go.
Spacecowboy

hey space cadet you are truly an idiot all your predictions are wrong why don't you just put down the crackpipe and stop posting on here.

Guys,
Don't believe the propaganda put out by desperate eagle company moles. The place is a disaster waiting to happen. Please stay away; there are much better places to go.
Spacecowboy
Space, did you not see my previous post, I pointed out every single prediction that you have made, along with the dates and timelines you have given. You sir are a liar, and everyone sees through you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back