Eagle application callback.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

7574EVER

(no negative comments please) It's official. I send my app into Eagle through airlineapps tonight. I realize it's 1:15 in the morning so I realize that the EARLIEST I would potentially get a callback would be on Monday; but I'm just wondering if anyone has a rough timeframe that eagle has been getting back to people recently. I know in the past it's been as little as 12 hours to a week. Just wondering if these times are still about right.

You will not get a call. Check your email, that is how they do it. Be sure and fill out the addendum that they send back to airline apps.

You will probably get an Email on Tuesday to call to schedule an interview. Good luck and don't listen to all the negativity on this board about Eagle.

It's official: You will be an FO 4 Ever, on reserve most of that time.
I was only on reserve for 15 days. And 4 years is not forever to be an FO. But think what you want.

I was only on reserve for 15 days. And 4 years is not forever to be an FO. But think what you want.
Oh, so you upgraded to CA after 4 years at Eagle? What have you been smoking?
OH......I get it...... "Someday our upgrade time will be at 4 years"....whatever, you crazy Saluki.

OH......I get it...... "Someday our upgrade time will be at 4 years"....whatever, you crazy Saluki.
The upgrade time has dropped to about seven years, however that includes a three year hiring freeze, so when the last guy from 01 upgrades the next guy will be an 04 hire. 7 minus 3 is 4!

Upgrade time anywhere is cyclic.....I upgraded at AE on the SAAB in 2 years and 9 months back in the day before 9/11, and was awarded the Rj Upgrade at 6 years and 2 months back in 2004.......the time is dropping rapidly right now, and pending the results of our arbitrations could really come down quick.

Hmm.....I ask a question about Eagle and it turned into an argument about upgrade times. What a shocker. Anyway, thanks to those who posted a response to my question. I just hope the interview goes well.

SIUAVFLIGHT - check your PM's

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back