Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jetflier said:
E170 drivers,

The NWA DC9 I fly burns 3000 lbs per side during .78 cruise at about FL310!
At FL350 it drops to approximately 2700 lbs per side. So where's the big fuel savings with the E170?

The diesel 9 carries from 100 to 120 pax depending on the model. that's a lot more than the 70 - 90 pax the E170 series carries.

Maybe I just don't have the big picture, after all that's what NWA management keeps telling us............Geesh!

Hey sport... he was talking about the MD-80.... Re-read it.... They were asking what he burns doing .74. The E170 probably has a burn closer to the CRJ... it's got the same engines... not the JT8 like the 80 has or your 9 has... big difference.

The Drizzle said:
Why do you ask an AA MD88 FO twice about the E170 FF, do you have a developmental problem?

No,
No developmental problem here, just hit the button twice by mistake!

I do however have a problem with unprofessional aviators..........

jetflier said:
I do however have a problem with unprofessional aviators..........

uh oh, you wanna meet in the playground after school? I'll push your arse into the sandbox like whoa

aa73 said:
I would, but your trailer is taking up the all the space. Or is that your Ho?

Dork.

How'd you know I was pimpin your wife? :pimp: The trailer she lays on her back in won't fit in a tool shed.

You were the kid in the corner trying the bang a square peg into a round hole weren't you? Everybody kept telling you how to do it but you just couldn't figure it out. :confused:

GO AROUND said:
How'd you know I was pimpin your wife? :pimp: The trailer she lays on her back in won't fit in a tool shed.

my wife? nah, you don't pimp supermodels.

You were the kid in the corner trying the bang a square peg into a round hole weren't you? :confused:

yup... and it was a pretty big peg, or so I was told... had quite a reputation already at 13.

Awright GO AROUND... Peace. I'm running out of comebacks!

the turtle said:
I've got stick time in both the erj and the crj, and if you think the crj is superior you're fooling yourself.

Mesa?

aa73 said:

yup... and it was a pretty big peg, or so I was told... had quite a reputation already at 13.

See ya AA, fly safe....

aa73 said:

Anyone have a shovel around here? This bull is about to explode.

Latest resources

Back