Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sinca3 said:
jetflier,

I agree with you. Those kids in the 170 should be ashamed of themselves. They know they are underpaid and don't care. If they had any respect for themselves and their "Profession", they wouldn't be flying for such low pay.

Jetflier......the first E170 in the US were flown by furloughed mainline pilots who agreed to the food stamp wages to fly them!! They didn't have to agree to this! It has caused the down fall of all pay rates.

Check your payscales pal......then you may not talk out of your a$$.

Sinca3 said:
jetflier,

I agree with you. Those kids in the 170 should be ashamed of themselves. They know they are underpaid and don't care. If they had any respect for themselves and their "Profession", they wouldn't be flying for such low pay.

Jetflier......the first E170 in the US were flown by furloughed mainline pilots who agreed to the food stamp wages to fly them!! They didn't have to agree to this! It has caused the down fall of all pay rates.

The rates to fly the 170 were determined by mainline without any input from the pilots who would fly them. As usual.

ce750drvr said:
That nothin'. In the CE 750, I've done SEA to IAD in 3 hrs 24 min while hung up in the winter jetstream. .918 most of the way.
OOOOOOHhhhhhhhh, Tell me more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Drizzle said:
uh oh, you wanna meet in the playground after school? I'll push your arse into the sandbox like whoa

....FLAMEBAIT.....My rudders bigger n -urs....:)

Latest resources

Back