• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

E170/175/190 strobes...daaaaang!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
that's funny. Yeah I don't know why more people don't wait till they're cleared for takeoff.

Some places have them on the checklist but exercise a little discretion- turn everything on except strobes and then flick it when you power up.

Course if you know Ogjets is behind you, then have at it. Turn em on early.

.....same goes for dyslexic and mindless Gojet bashers.

Turn your strobes on. After experience I learned not to look at the aircraft strobes taxiing into position in front of me. It takes some people more than once to learn.
Why is this such a big deal? Pay attention and learn.
They should be on when you're on the runway.

Turn your strobes on. After experience I learned not to look at the aircraft strobes taxiing into position in front of me. It takes some people more than once to learn.
Why is this such a big deal? Pay attention and learn.
They should be on when you're on the runway.
More pu$$ies bitching.....if a certain Metroliner had better strobes, a certain 737 would not have landed on top of him at a rather large western US airport in 1992.....Strobes on....sack up and look away.

Last edited:
More pu$$ies bitching.....if a certain Metroliner had better strobes, a certain 737 would not have landed on top of him at a rather large western US airport in 1992.....Strobes on....sack up and look away.

More pu$$ies not reading the initial thread. If you'll take the time to read my original idea, jacka$$es, you'll note that I fully endorse strobes on the runway - just have a little courtesy to the guy behind you at night and wait to turn them on until lined up. Think outside the box, you geeks.

Latest resources

Back