E-195 Never in the Regionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RP170 said:
What about the Avro RJ85, BAE 146, CRJ 700/900, Bombardier Q400 and ATR 72? Should those be at a regional?

ATR and Q400 yes. All the jets, NO!!!! Jets should never have been allowed to go to the regionals. It's a mistake that all of us will pay for for the rest of our careers.

RP170 said:
What about the Avro RJ85, BAE 146, CRJ 700/900, Bombardier Q400 and ATR 72? Should those be at a regional?

Good point but the E-170 is the smallest jet in its class. Now that the 170 is at the commuters, it will be easier for management to get the 195 at the commuters also.

CRJ700-900 is a F-28, BAC-111
E-190 is a F-100 or a DC-9
E-195 is a 737-200
E-??? is a 737-300/400...

generaltso said:
Keeping the 190/195 at the majors is not the responsibility of regional pilots. It is up to mainline pilots.

Hopefully they can get it done.

Well said!

stb said:
Good point but the E-170 is the smallest jet in its class. Now that the 170 is at the commuters, it will be easier for management to get the 195 at the commuters also.

CRJ700-900 is a F-28, BAC-111
E-190 is a F-100 or a DC-9
E-195 is a 737-200
E-??? is a 737-300/400...

Scope involves seats and that is something management can't get around unless ALPA allows it.

PFT_128 said:
ATR and Q400 yes. All the jets, NO!!!! Jets should never have been allowed to go to the regionals. It's a mistake that all of us will pay for for the rest of our careers.

Dude quit lowering the bar. The mistake that a lot of us are paying for is because of pukes like you willing to pay to sit in a crappy 1900. No credibility.

Capt.PoopyPants said:
Scope involves seats and that is something management can't get around unless ALPA allows it.

I know but.. pilots unfortunatly have a I have mine, I dont care about you attitude.

With that mentality, scope doesn't matter.

Sad but true.

I dont think the crj700 or 900 should be there either. I posted about the 195 because thats the pic i was looking at. The more planes that go to the majors the more MAJOR jobs there are with major pay. Or at least the opportunity to advance in the seniority to bigger pay. Some people are just to lazy to move on anymore because they are making a wopping 70 grand to fly a plane they should be making over 100k. The pay at the airlines keeps going down while inflation keeps going up. There has to be a point where this stops.

To be honest i could care less what plane i am flying as long as i am getting paid for what we all deserve. No one at the regional level gets paid what we should be for the type of equipment we fly. Just my ranting.

Oh yeah and for those whom are saying that its just jealousy you all are the prime example of SJS.

PCL_128 said:

This coming from a former Scabstream PFT turned CRJ Pinnacle F/O???!!

Who are you telling about paying for mistakes? Didn't you PAY for your career??

Go Back to your hole PFT_128. You have ZERO credibility.

HYPOCRITE :rolleyes:

Traumahawk said:
This coming from a former Scabstream PFT turned CRJ Pinnacle F/O???!!

Who are you telling about paying for mistakes? Didn't you PAY for your career??

Go Back to your hole PFT_128. You have ZERO credibility.

HYPOCRITE :rolleyes:

Personal attacks aside, he was absolutely correct. If ALPA had stuck to a simple rule of jet aircraft stay at mainline none of this would be a problem...

Latest resources

Back