• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

E-195 Never in the Regionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If there had never been a market for separate "regionals" none of this would be happening.

"When you point your finger 'cause your plans fell through, there'll be three more fingers pointing back at you."

--Dire Straits

Last edited:
Last edited:
RP170 said:
What about the Avro RJ85, BAE 146, CRJ 700/900, Dash Q400 and ATR 72? Should those be at a regional?

right on RP!!!

there is such a double standard of jealousy on these boards about the E-170's,

I dont know if its because it looks cool or what these morons problem is but why all the hate for the 170, last i checked no one was bitching about the CRJ-700 or 900's--oh wait, those airplanes suck, thats right.... q

quit the jealousy and remember its not just the 170 in this race to the end of the majors.

I agree with the original statement. The 195 has no business in the regionals. There are some new people at CHQ who do want to see these, but I think after time they will learn how horrible it would be.

Im not sure what the actual seat difference between the CRJ700 and EMB170 is though. Could you explain this Superpilot92?

Keeping the 190/195 at the majors is not the responsibility of regional pilots. It is up to mainline pilots.

Hopefully they can get it done.

RP170 said:
What about the Avro RJ85, BAE 146, CRJ 700/900, Bombardier Q400 and ATR 72? Should those be at a regional?
Except the ATR, nope...they shouldn't.

Latest resources

Back