• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DW is mad at Jetblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Be careful, once the lawyers get a hold of the new rules and intent and interpretation is contested....We will all be doing the NEW thing..

B-atch said:
Be careful, once the lawyers get a hold of the new rules and intent and interpretation is contested....We will all be doing the NEW thing..

What's wrong with doing something "new". This industry needs to change. The old way of doing business isn't working. I take it you are United. It probably wouldn't hurt United to adapt.

Oh snap! Here we go AGAIN. Next thing you know, those Jetblue guys will want to change the laws so they can marry their sisters! What is next? How about an age 70 rule, followed by 45 in 7? Then, think about how much money you can leave your 8 grown up kids in Yonkers when you die at age 71? Awesome.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Albie

When I was at Mesaba, we called it a pairing Sodomizer!!

Wasn't there a show that referenced this rule change. It was back in the 70's or 80's. I think it was called 8 is enough!!

"How about an age 70 rule"

Seems like SWAPA and alpa is already working on that one!

How about we yank the seats out of all the airplanes.....and...and... carry all the people we can fit in the tube.....We can really make some money this way....They won't mind as long as the ticket is CHEAP!!!!Hell we don't even need to carry F/A's well just padlock the exits and cage the cockpit.....

Drinks you say.....Heck thats what the FIRE HOSE is for....Whadaya think we are Delta!!!!

Latest resources

Back