Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does anyone else thing flying is boring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like I said...."not to legitimize this thread..."

Not to legitimize this thread- but I did just get a reminder that flying isn't all that easy for some of us. There are many pilots who've made a career out of this that have to work real hard to stay in the game- I don't think it ever gets easy enough for them to be boring-
are you one of those "us", so this is first hand knowledge?

This is on the majors board?? I thought I was reading the non aviation section... Some of the lauguage is getting a bit too discript.. from my experence here, this thread will now spiral into a smoking hole... lets me mindful of the rules here and maybe just let this die right here..

I never understood why people were doing the interview prep either.

When I interviewed at CAL I did not do any professional prep, just remembered personal experience form reviewing my logbook. No sim prep either, I flew planes for a living, why would I need to prep a profile???

If you can't be a natural then you should not be at a major....

Bye Bye to Pine Cluster, closes today at 4pm!!!! Booyah!!!!!

This is on the majors board?? I thought I was reading the non aviation section... Some of the lauguage is getting a bit too discript.. from my experence here, this thread will now spiral into a smoking hole... lets me mindful of the rules here and maybe just let this die right here..

Now where would the fun in that be?:laugh:

In the summer of 2009 at CAL recurrent ground they played Nickelback's song "If today was your last day" at the end of the day while they showed pictures of recently retired pilots (kinda gayish). Anyways, I thought it was ironic to play that at an airline training event since it says in the song "against the grain should be the way of life"...

The craziest part is that I told the guy next to me (who looked like he was in his early 30s) that I can't believe they were playing Nickelback. his reply was "who is Nickelback".

Are you kidding me, what 30 something year old doesn't know who Nickelback is.... unless you are living under a rock

d00d....nickelback is GAY!
Let me guess you a big Creed fan too?

Ok, I need to know, who else thinks that being an airline pilot is one of the most boring jobs available.

Sitting in a cockpit, basically a prisoner the entire block time of the flight, sitting bored for hours, then off to a hotel to sit for hours.... "then do it all again" - Nickelback 2010.

Who else thinks that it is brainless work?

Airbus + USA Today= Easy money.....that's all I have to say about that!

Latest resources

Back