Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does anyone else thing flying is boring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just think, it saved you from all the LBFMs. Oh wait...
Didn't have to stand the watch in LBFM land, I had made OOD (U) and we did not have to stand 1/4 deck watches.

I take it all back!! This job is great!!! I just finished a 3 day trip yesterday with an almost 48 hour layover. Banged a chick there at the hotel. Bid on a beach duplex and chowed at Crabby Bills....

Great layover!!!!

I take it all back!! This job is great!!! I just finished a 3 day trip yesterday with an almost 48 hour layover. Banged a chick there at the hotel. Bid on a beach duplex and chowed at Crabby Bills....

Great layover!!!!

Sean Roth, you are the ice slinger to the DJ with the Rolex in a crowd dats gone gangster!!!!

Great layover!!!!

Ummm...either your are pretending to be someone you're not, or you're making up the above statement.

Dude, are you high??

Flying, isn't supposed to be "fun" or "amazing".. It is a job other dudes wished they could do.. And, you can. Which, makes you cool in the eyes of chicks.. Which, means, you have a better chance of banging chicks than dudes who wished they could fly.. Which means, flying is just a better way to bang chicks.. Period. If you want fun, be a clown..

Plus, what other job, do you get to sit around with other dudes, talk about flying and chicks.

Best response!!!! You win, close the thread!

I can't believe you guys let him wind you up. He doesn't make or have the money he claims, people who do don't crow about it on an anonymous message board. He probably has 2-3 rundown duplexes in Humble rented out to section 8 riders and thinks he has it made in the shade. Don't let him wind up your bobbin, boys, he has his own problems.

box

monotonous more often than naught but never boring. it's what you make of it. hate the ups and downs just like the next guy but i am glad to have chosen a career that will continue to evolve at least technologically that will keep my brain engaged until dementia sets in :rolleyes:

I like boredom in the cockpit. If I had a "boring" trip, that means everything went uneventfully. Like someone said earlier, if airline flying is boring then go fly something more exciting or join the military, if they'll take you. There is a price to be paid for everything.

Try working in a cubicle 8-12 hours a day, dealing with office politics with someone breathing down your throat!

Not to legitimize this thread- but I did just get a reminder that flying isn't all that easy for some of us. There are many pilots who've made a career out of this that have to work real hard to stay in the game- I don't think it ever gets easy enough for them to be boring-

Not to legitimize this thread- but I did just get a reminder that flying isn't all that easy for some of us. There are many pilots who've made a career out of this that have to work real hard to stay in the game- I don't think it ever gets easy enough for them to be boring-

You mean for the people that actually study and worry about checkrides...

That always confuses me, if I was an instructor I would say "why do you need to study or why do you get worried? You fly this plane everytime you go to work! Should come naturally by now, especially at the major level."

Latest resources

Back