Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does Air Tranny Still have SIC's on Furlough?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Junior capts were down graded and might be wearing 4 stripes and sitting in the right seat since they have not been able to re-upgrade. Or there could have been some DO-SHH bag captain flying the right seat for a deal he made with scheduling. It is really is tough to tell.

Junior capts were down graded and might be wearing 4 stripes and sitting in the right seat since they have not been able to re-upgrade. Or there could have been some DO-SHH bag captain flying the right seat for a deal he made with scheduling. It is really is tough to tell.

I see!

FA said that we had two captains flying the ship in her first announcement in Hotlanta!

I see!

FA said that we had two captains flying the ship in her first announcement in Hotlanta!
Well you see many of our captains are tards.. Most are awesome but we have a larger than normal level of tards so to make it up to us FOs many call us Co-cpt or Cpts. Thinking this will some how appease our low pay and treatment at Airtran.

Well you see many of our captains are tards.. Most are awesome but we have a larger than normal level of tards so to make it up to us FOs many call us Co-cpt or Cpts. Thinking this will some how appease our low pay and treatment at Airtran.
I would have to say that the guy using the word "Tard" is the one with problems.

I never thought of it like that. I have been saying that for almost nine years now and the thought that you or others did not make as much as the person sitting in the left seat never came to my mind. Damn my mind and the way it thinks; I guess way off. I guess I am one of those TARDS you think so highly of, at least we are only a handfull.

I never thought of it like that. I have been saying that for almost nine years now and the thought that you or others did not make as much as the person sitting in the left seat never came to my mind. Damn my mind and the way it thinks; I guess way off. I guess I am one of those TARDS you think so highly of, at least we are only a handfull.

Lighten up Francis!

If the shoe fits wear it. If not, then consider the possibility that there are some tools here flying right seat when they should not be. BTW-I am not interested in debating with you whether or not that is appropriate behavior when we are this far along in the CB process. He and I and I would dare say most others would agree that it is not and anyone doing ANYTHING other than making life as difficult as possible for the company right now with four of our brothers on the street and EVERY single FO that you fly with Grossly underpaid is a completel scumbag. Again if the shoe fits...

Also, it may not have occurred to you, but you can bet it has to most of us who have spent the last several years here BEYOND the point we counted on having a shot at the left seat. Try not to take it personally, because I'm sure you are not one of those he was cracking on. At the same time, give those of us who are on fifth or sixth year FO pay that is 25-30K a year less than our peers the benefit of the doubt.

There is no such thing as a "Co-Captain" and yes, considering how grossly underpaid we continue to be many of us find it a bit condescending.

Latest resources

Back