• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL's TA and Regional Contracts at a Glance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think Pinnacle will be on the end of losing all or most of their CRJ 200's. But there are some who think Pinnacle will get the 70 new regional planes from the Delta contract. I tend to think those 70 planes will be used as a carrot to have other DCI carriers remove their crj 200's on a 2:1 basis like ASA did with those 900's that Mesaba was suppose to get.

What does the number 450 mean to you if you are at Pinnacle? Its your seniority number and you are the last FO on the seniority list. That is what 450 means to me.

Pinnacle post bankruptcy will have much more advantage to take airplanes and shed many older 200s that at maintenance problems. No one should see Pinnacle as all but gone. They will be a significant force to be reckoned with, and other DCI carriers should pay close attention.

1. DING DING DING
2. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Keep an eye on the APA/AA deal. IF and IF that deal passes, there will be a 3 way deal that involves AA, DAL, SKYW and ASA. Sorry XE.

Right. Because more unprofitable 50 seat flying is just what AMR wants and needs. What flavor kool aid are y'all drinking over there? Some of you guys are ridiculous.

Right. Because more unprofitable 50 seat flying is just what AMR wants and needs. What flavor kool aid are y'all drinking over there? Some of you guys are ridiculous.

It's profitable when SkyWest can operate those 50s cheaper than anyone else in the industry. Just ask United. SkyWest started flying at-risk routes with 50s about three years ago, and today United has taken them all back under contract. Are you telling me United is taking back unprofitable flying?

It's profitable when SkyWest can operate those 50s cheaper than anyone else in the industry. Just ask United. SkyWest started flying at-risk routes with 50s about three years ago, and today United has taken them all back under contract. Are you telling me United is taking back unprofitable flying?

That very well may be, but I don't see it in writing and generally do take anything I see on these forums with a grain of salt. But, I'm saying why would AMR feed out 50 seat flying? Especially with them taking so much from the Eagle contracts, it's going to be cheaper to do it in house. Plus they don't want to grow that flying. Now, the 70+ seat flying...I could possibly see an argument for that. I'd expect the bottom feeders to win out on this as well. And FWIW, I did read an article a few months back saying SkyWest rejected two RFPs because they wouldn't be profitable.

Pinnacle post bankruptcy will have much more advantage to take airplanes and shed many older 200s that at maintenance problems. No one should see Pinnacle as all but gone. They will be a significant force to be reckoned with, and other DCI carriers should pay close attention.

I disagree. Haven't seen a peep of growth out of post bankruptcy Mesa. Maybe if the mainline carrier supplies the planes but I just can't see PNCL financing a large amount of RJs at a competitive rate vs a large stable company like SKW.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

That very well may be, but I don't see it in writing and generally do take anything I see on these forums with a grain of salt. But, I'm saying why would AMR feed out 50 seat flying? Especially with them taking so much from the Eagle contracts, it's going to be cheaper to do it in house. Plus they don't want to grow that flying. Now, the 70+ seat flying...I could possibly see an argument for that. I'd expect the bottom feeders to win out on this as well. And FWIW, I did read an article a few months back saying SkyWest rejected two RFPs because they wouldn't be profitable.

One was definitely the 12 Comair planes that went to GoJet and the other I think was the United Q400 flying.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

This is called "bait". Please don't take the bait. You will end up being someone's "prize".

I bet gojet gets every single new 900 plus all of comairs. I bet they will be over 100 planes in 3 years

I bet they don't get any planes that aren't already owned by Delta. I bet they get Comairs 700s and 900s at best, nothing more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back