• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL's TA and Regional Contracts at a Glance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dont worry that 80% thing will change, after Delta gets done with pinnacle, United and Delta will work a deal to Bankrupt Express Jet next. Skywest will come out untouched but since United Let Delta take all of Pinnacles flying away, Delta will probably let United make express Jet stop flying for delta and put them in to chapter 11.

Not to spoil your clearly sophomoric wet dream there, chief. But, read the transition and process agreement between Xjet (legacy) and Skywest, then insert your foot in mouth.

Not to spoil your clearly sophomoric wet dream there, chief. But, read the transition and process agreement between Xjet (legacy) and Skywest, then insert your foot in mouth.

You think thats a dream of mine, far from it. One thing I have learned though is that if delta wants something, they will get it, at all costs. No regional is safe. I dont have to read the agreement, I could just read pinnacles that said we were safe with delta until 2017 as our own company flying for other carriers as well. Look where that got us! Im not saying skywest or asa are bad companies or that i want anything bad to happen to them but we are learning the hard way at pinnacle that the majors and their pilots could give to S#its about us.

You think thats a dream of mine, far from it. One thing I have learned though is that if delta wants something, they will get it, at all costs. No regional is safe. I dont have to read the agreement, I could just read pinnacles that said we were safe with delta until 2017 as our own company flying for other carriers as well. Look where that got us! Im not saying skywest or asa are bad companies or that i want anything bad to happen to them but we are learning the hard way at pinnacle that the majors and their pilots could give to S#its about us.

That is definitely true when you are under bankruptcy protection.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back