• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dirty Tricks From Whipsaw City, Act II

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By all means don't do anything before it gets bad!

Without the sarcasm, what would you suggest?

If all you've got is the go to answer of UNION, maybe you've forgotten how voting in a union before KR took over has worked out so far for FLOPs.

K lucky Dog...you know something you obvisiouly have your rose color glasses on..you will get exactly what you deserve...

Just look at the Chrysler Dodge Caravan and Volkswagon Routan which are from two different companies but built in the same factory on the same assembly line by the same workers. The only difference beside the name plate is you get to pay a few thousand more for the Volkswagon since it has a foreign sounding name.
I see that as the eventual situation between Flex/Options since the customer will only see the final product.

Ah, to carry your metaphor to its logical conclusion:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/113092563466/volkswagen-routan-officially-canceled---report

Dude- Dime Line's post was sarcasm and it went completely over your head.

I think it was sarcasm over my stupid statement saying wait for the FIRST execution before you jump ship. While you all fight with each other, the clients are going to seek the only stable alternative. The water will be warm and the sky, blue...

Seems like the leaked letter may have a permanent impact on the history of the fractional industry.

Latest resources

Back