Difficult Airports

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fred Rogers said:
Well it's official.. the winner is.. Aspen. It seems like the regulars into that particular venue have a little higher blood pressure than most. ha ha J/K guys. It really is all in fun ;) . I havn't had the pleasure of the tall Colorado escapes, in a Beechjet, Agcat, or even a 180hp C-150, but I look forward to checking it out if I ever work in that area.

Fred, the only thing I can say is never be complacent about it and bring your A game when you fly there. Unless your some worthless apt named avbugger, then you bring your F game cuz you're so much better than everyone else that your A game would be God-like.

avbug = choker

avbug said:
What, pray tell, is a choker?

You are. A ..................

And...if you had simply PM'd me to end this stupid deal that's going on we wouldn't be having this discussion. So what? You didn't know that a special approach existed in ASE. Big deal. But instead of admitting that you were wrong, you had to go on the attack and ridicule me. Well...as I said in my PM to you (trying to keep it all private and not bore everyone with this idiocy), you make a grave mistake by continuing to provoke me.

the end

edited for language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else wish to get back on track here??????

I seriously apologize to everyone who actually thought they were going to read about difficult airports and instead run into a couple grown ups acting like children. Yes, I am man enough to admit that I've been acting childish with av-idiot, however I have chosen to take that path and will live with the consequences.

Oh, and by the way, if you look at one of the 1st posts, I even said I respect his posts......but he couldn't admit when he was wrong.

So....back to difficult airports...Trois Riviers Quebec..............j/k

Last edited:
Continuing to provoke you?

You sound suspiciously like another poster here who has since been banned. He began threatening law suits, then making threats off the board, physical threats. His manner was very much like you. All worked up over words. Heaven forbid you get put in a position that is demanding of you.

Provoking you, am I?

Your incoherent ramblings ("....nanny nanny boo boo choker"), your threats ("you make a grave mistake by continuing to provoke me...that sir will be your demise."), and your insults ("a washed up wanna be has been who has no f'n life," etc) speak more about your true character than any other could contribute regarding you. You reveal yourself.

Threaten away oh rabid one.

Well..I think I've proven my point. However, you are the suspicious one - I'm not the other poster who has since been banned. I've always been pilotpat. Usually reading the posts with interest until I decided one day to respond to one - Oh, it was this one...go figure. Then, people who don't know squat about this particular approach begin telling me to update my Jepps (yeah, that was you avbug) and that I need to go to the light. Well, I'm so sorry to have troubled you with my being right on about the approach. NOW...please, since I have been proven correct about the incident can't you at least offer to admit you were wrong. And as I said before, I never threatened you in any fashion, simply stated that in a round about way - YOU will be the cause of your demise. Don't take my comments out of text for your own use.

Latest resources

Back