• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Didn't Get Delta Yet? Better Hurry..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nah, I was in Copenhagen this week. Kinda cold. Rio is coming up though. Most of this Summer I will do pretty much Europe exclusively. We start a daily ATL-Athens-ATL 3 day, and also will resume flights to Vencie, Italy. I think I will be those. Yeah.

Hey Diesel9, how's your gate agent lady friend in NRT doing? Is she telling you that all Japanese people love 757 Captains, and that Northwest is still "Tokyo's favorite airline?" Yeah, right.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Extremely LAME :erm:

Please don't introduce any facts into this General Lee lovefest. BTW, think of how much less crap Delta would endure on this board if only he new how to modulate his man pleaser.

Hey, I don't speak for all Delta pilots. No way. I enjoy the banter, and I don't mind the slams. If you want to direct your angst towards me, that is fine. Regardless, the info in this thread was already known, and is not a surprise. Thanks for playing.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Extremely LAME :erm:

Are you talking about your future workload on the DC9? Have you studied for a SID/STAR review yet? Do you know how to fold your charts? You might want to learn quickly. That E145 FMS will haunt you. It was soooo easy to get lazy in that plane, and now you will have to WORK. But, it is a real man's airplane....keep telling yourself that.

Bye Bye--General Lee

How many wheelchairs do you have to order from OPs inrange at RST? I think the most I ever had was 23 going from PBI to BOS once.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow, busting on sick people going somewhere to try to get better. That's a new low.

Nu

Wow, busting on sick people going somewhere to try to get better. That's a new low.

Nu

You are getting desperate. You said RST had the Mayo clinic, and I was just wondering what your highest count of wheelchairs at that station? I even added we had 23 at BOS once, flying a lot of older people from PBI. People do get sick, and if they do, they should go to the MAYO. Good for them. You are grasping for anything to try to slam me, yet you cannot. You know you have lost. Have fun in Buffalo. I will be in RIO next week. Bye now.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Either there's an echo in here, or Pvt Lee has run out of material.

Nu

Superpilot92 has no idea what he has in store for him. He got used to flying an advanced E145, and it probably made him lazy, like anyone flying an advanced FMS airplane. He will have a wakeup call, and it will be tough. (until he learns how to just ask for a heading)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Are you talking about your future workload on the DC9? Have you studied for a SID/STAR review yet? Do you know how to fold your charts? You might want to learn quickly. That E145 FMS will haunt you. It was soooo easy to get lazy in that plane, and now you will have to WORK. But, it is a real man's airplane....keep telling yourself that.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Even more lame, seriously you say that everytime you reply to my posts. i dont need a CFI lesson from the GL. How exactly do you know about the 145 FMS and how that will "haunt" me?:rolleyes: Oh and the "real mans airplane" comment has never been said by me so that must be one of your ego issues coming out again. I suggest you get over over inflated self worth, its actually pretty embarrassing.:erm:

Latest resources

Back