Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Coffee and pepto

For freight dogs, coffee can be what keeps you going at ungodly hours of the morning or it can be an accelerator for a massive blowouts. I had the unfortunate experience of drinking coffee down in Juarez, Mexico and proceeded to fly on to YIP. The mix of Mexican water and the coffee created a situation in my intestines of epic proportions. When we finally got YIP (the final 3 hours of the leg, a turtle was poking its head out) I made a bee line for the white throne and proceeded to destroy it. Moral of the story, coffee can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

Pepto can act as a good cork as well when the untimely blow out is immenent. The bad thing about pepto is that it plugs you up for a few days. Then when it finally comes time to pinch a loaf, it comes out looking like tar. Pepto was always carried in my flight bag so I didn't have the unfortunate experience of having a sloppy ploppy in my pants.

I've learned new jargon!

"sloppy ploppy"
"Punch a grumpy"
"drop a deuce"
"Shart"
"Turtle sticking head out"
"Dry blast"

This thread is the best! I think the mods should make this thread "sticky" (pun intended). Isn't that a bright, shiny idea? :p

A flight attendant I know who works for a Legacy carrier had to deadhead from his base to ORD. This is a one day trip and he brought no extra clothes along. He got to ORD and got off the aircraft and hit the crapper to drop off some mud. He has about 15 mins. Well he is sitting there reading the paper. Gets ready to wipe and relalizes that the bottom of his shirt is in the crap and piss water. Oh $hit! Well he takes off the shirt and tie and wipes. So here he is in the bathroom w/o his shirt on trying to figure out what to do. He comes up with the idea to wash the shirt with the hand soap. Did not work. Next he uses the hot air hand dryer to try to dry the shirt. Puts it back on and tucks it in and walks to the gate. Gets on the aircraft. Capt. is giving the brief in first class and almost chucks. He said that the shirt was so rank and that none of the pax want to eat or drink. His nickname is $hittales and has stuck with him for years now. Make sure you check to see where the tales of your shirt are.

Props

When you had the taco bell, and you're feelin warm as hell....

When the gear comes down, and you see a little brown....

When you ask for flaps thirty, and you're feelin sorta dirty...

When it's startin to hurt, and you have to divert....

When you're on short final, and you mess up the vinyl....

When you're IMC, but you don't have to pee....

When you're in procedure turn, and you feel a little burn....

Latest resources

Back