• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Never had the experience inflight although I've threatened the second pilot within an inch of his life: "You'll step outside to do that!"

I've also nearly run over an FAA Inspector on the way to the power room. Either that or he'd be wearing breakfast, yesterday's dinner, yesterday's lunch, right on through the bag of M&Ms I had in the third grade. Lucky him recognized the signs of a pilot in dire need and he quickly moved out of the way. He did follow my passenger into the men's room and quickly departed as a large brown cloud billowed around him.

In another case, that passenger was the pilot of a small cherokee and was rolled over on short final due to wake turbulence. He continued the roll, landed, and stepped out to the side of the runway with another pilot/passenger as the prop stopped. Oakland Tower didn't think much of this and kept asking on the frequency what they were doing. His then wife grabbed the mic, "Can't you see they're taking a piss?"

I do have a close relative that has the joy of an ostomy bag. His 'little friend' makes all sorts of fun noises without warning and without any control. He enjoys a serious business meeting when there's a period of silence "whistle tweet tweet". The only thing he can do is put his hand on the vent and make it into a little tune. There's also the blow-outs and leaky seals that create the "***** dog" effect whilst shaking one's legs. The disposable bags do close nicely, stick an address label on them and mail 'em to former friends, lovers, and bosses.

Put this medical condition at altitude and it brings new meaning to incredible smells, interesting tunes, and explosive decompressions. Fortunately max window open speed in the 336 is VNE and I've never had the privilege of pressurized plane flights with him. But, I have heard tales of their olfactory and auditory splendor.

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

An all time classic

A long time ago, we were flying these Penthouse Pets;) up to Las Vegas for its 20th anniversary or something in a King Air 200. Well about 2 hours out my partner is starting to get all sweaty, I ask “are you all right”, and he goes “man, that taco shack’s not sitting very well.” I said "well we’re about 2 hours out so you better do what you have to do."

So he goes ‘back, tries to be all suave about it, asks the ladies if they need a drink, etc. Then closes the door and let the hounds of hell lose! This is about the time I go on O2, since my eyes are watering. Anyway about an hour later he does the "walk of shame" and comes back up. As he gets in his seat, I notice his socks are missing. “What happened to your socks”, “man, those b!tches used up all the TP!”:D

Man, once i was flying ABQ to GUP at 12.5 in the A36. I had a bit of a cold but i was ok, just couldnt smell that great. I'm sitting pretty feeling good. I'm actually doing great considering my 3 am alarm, because I had 2 cups of coffee while plugging in my winds and dispatching, plus a third when I stopped for fuel. Of course, since it's 12.5 i'm letting them rip like it's going out of style. I'm actually stoked cuz nothings worse(besides montezuma's revenge lining up for final in your colon) than a fart that wont go. So i get back and im getting out of the plane and i notice this weird smell. "Man, they need to clean these planes, they smell like sh*t!" I think to myself. I dispatch in, hmm same weird smell. I get in my car, hmmm "I that my feet?" I drive to my college in my freaking tie and slacks, go sit down next to this cute girl i hit on in the library all the time. Then i realize that the weird smell is still there.... WTF? I think, so I go to the restroom. Lets just say that it's safe to say 90% of the farts were sharts. HOLY COW I was a mess! At that moment i thought back to the weird looks in dispatch and the grimace from the counter girl at the FBO.
I had been walking around in my own shart fallout for 4 hours! I have been nervous every time I have to let one rip for 6 months. I'm freaking paranoid now. The next day I had a long xc flight and i was nervous as hell, but i made it.... phwew!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two stories:

Bringing the bosses daughter back from college in a C-210 years ago. Long story short she has to go real bad, so eventually she decides to use the drinks cooler. I can still see the reflection of her face in the gauges as she grunted and groaned out a steamer. She was a hot girl, but after that I just could never look at her the same again. Not that it stopped me from teasing her about it ever since.

Second was in a C-90 on a charter: Guy goes into the back to take a leak with the pee tube. After we land I can see he's pissed all over the wall. I say how come you didn't pull the tube out, he replies "It comes out?"

I still feel like wretching when I remember the smell that came out of that girl though.

During my Comm. X-C had to remove my white undershirt....Tie off the neck and arms.....You see where I'm going with this.....Anyway we finally unsched. stop in PUB(Pueblo, CO) taxi quickly to parking, hop out both about to vomit from the stench and as I'm carrying the shirt by two fingers accross the ramp to the restrooms the neck comes untied and out comes my linkin' log onto the ramp in front of like 4 fuelers and some ground staff there. I thought I was going to die right there. Even the guys in the tower saw and I could see they were laughing there a.sses off. I don't think I'll be going back to PUB anytime soon....or for that matter ever again.

We were on the last leg of an all night trip when my FO started reelin' from the feelin'. He made three trips to the back of the F27 to hang skydivers over my newspaper. The best part of the story is yet to come. On his drive home he witnesses an car accident, and the car bursts into flames. The FO jumps out of his car and pulls both occupants out all the while filling his shorts with the Hershey-Squirts. My hero!

I'm sure said FO will read this post and all I can says is "don't worry, EVERYONE already knows about it!" Bling!

Capt, I know exactly who you are talking about, I flew with him shortly after said incident. Its karma, I'm not laughing.

Hope everyones enjoying the thread, its been more hilarious than I ever thought. Thanks to all contributors.

Usually, I have somewhere to go, so even when it begins to hurt, I leave the movie theater, etc.

But stuck in a 172RG .. it hurt, and it hurt and I thought the pain would kill me. Thats how overinflated my bladder had gotten. I've never had it so bad in my life. Oh man .. it hurts to think about it.

Did I mention I was a little nervous during my long solo x-c? First flight that far away, alone, and I think I finished a gallon of water on the way up there.

Lequip said:
Wow, a 2 minute pee is very impressive. I don't know why, but when I really have to pee and have been holding it back for a while I always note the time on my watch when I start peeing. 1:20 is my record and I usually impress myself when I go over a minute.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back