• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
vsf..... that was the best story and great word choices at the end... let me tell you that I had tears in my eyes by the end.

There was some thing on facebook a few months back about some arab kid at a midwester school taking explosive diarhea ********************s all over bathrooms and leaving them. They posted pics in this facebook group and someone mentioned ratemypoo........ here we are.

who am i kidding, I'm the founder, CEO, and webmaster of ratemypoo...

There was some thing on facebook a few months back about some arab kid at a midwester school taking explosive diarhea ********************s all over bathrooms and leaving them. They posted pics in this facebook group and someone mentioned ratemypoo........ here we are.

who am i kidding, I'm the founder, CEO, and webmaster of ratemypoo...

Dude, dont tell me you have a fetish on SH*T?!?!?!

Heard a good one on a trip with an ASA captain today. A couple years back on the Brazilia a captain got ahold of some Colon Blow at some point durring the day. Probably from the Wendys in Concourse "C".....

Anyways, the captain started sweating bullets as the Colon Blow worked it's magic...Captain managed to ward off impending doom until short final until finally all hell broke loose- with such a forceful explosion it exited out the top of his pants (as he was leaning forward), up the seat back, and thus began to dispurse upon the rest of the back and sides of the cockpit. Oh yes- and upon the First Officer.

Do you get some kind of bonus if you get covered in someone else's poo while on a trip????

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back