Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Capt. JD said:
Your one to talk… judging by your profile you should go back to the docks ya ASS PIRATE! That the gayest pirate I have ever seen, ha-ha….

Dear Capt. JD, me hartie, you should not make fun of some poor scallywag just trying to call em' as he sees em'!!

One thing I see is your picture of a P-51, something ye should not be allowed to show UNLESS you have PIC time in!! I would wager a slug of brandy saying ye have none??

Ye call yourself Capt, but is it correct to do so when your the only person on ye lowly 310 at night?? Seems to me you may have contracted the scurrvy thinking that's cool to call ye self, but in my eyes that alone is much more gay than being a swasbucklin' pirate!!

AAARRRRRGGGGGG!!

OK, going a little off topic:

Diarreah in a ... NYC subway car!

It's one thing getting the cold sweats, cramps, etc. when your on your own in a freighter, or with another one or two crewmembers watching,
BUT,
when you gotta a subway car full of people looking at you while your trying as best as you can NOT to give birth, that can get embarresing.
Especially now, they all think you're a suicide bomber...well, I guess you are in a way.
And the great thing about New York City is that there are very vew crappers where you can go, even if you're willing to pay.

ACT700 said:
OK, going a little off topic:

Diarreah in a ... NYC subway car!

It's one thing getting the cold sweats, cramps, etc. when your on your own in a freighter, or with another one or two crewmembers watching,
BUT,
when you gotta a subway car full of people looking at you while your trying as best as you can NOT to give birth, that can get embarresing.
Especially now, they all think you're a suicide bomber...well, I guess you are in a way.
And the great thing about New York City is that there are very vew crappers where you can go, even if you're willing to pay.
we, the readers of poopy disasters, do not discriminate based on race, gender, or location of the aforementioned poopy disasters. please... keep them coming :)

Oh man, Pirates suck as bad as clowns! I'm so glad this post is back to life tho, friggin funny especially since I know the EA (or X EA) guys!

I just realized today that the only thing worse than flying a plane without a bathroom is...........flying a plane without a garbage can.

True Story from spring of 03

A buddy of mine at STL watched two absent minded rampers hookup an airstart to a TSA ATR -42. The problem is the ATR doesnt have an airstart. I believe the A/C was out of Service for over two weeks. The F/A quit and some passenger even threatened to sue after turds, poo-poo, crap, feces, doo-doo, , piss, bloody tampons, vomitt, excrement, brown juice and $hit literaly blew the lav off of its attachment in the cabin as a result of 1000 psi infiltrating the thunder pot.

Last edited:
Man I LOVE this thread!!! :D Some of you guys gotta take your stuff over to PoopReport.com!

Just glad to see the thread back. Sorry I never got to say so long to you Mr. Trippe, I always enjoyed chugging through the sky with you. I hope you were'nt the one who made a late discovery of no trash can. And please do tell.

Not in an airplane, but...

I was commuting home from work one day and, as anyone living in the DC area can tell you, traffic was as usual--nasty. I had eaten a pretty good lunch (Mexican, if memory serves), and made it through about 1.5 hours of traffic before I felt the first signs that something was amiss.

Since I was only 15 miles or so from home, I figured I'd be okay. However, 30 minutes later, I had only gone half that distance. By this time, the sweat was pouring and I thought I was going to make the evening news. I mean, HazMat crews would be needed to clean up the mess I was about to make.

I saw the exit sign ahead and remembered a Taco Bell was nearby. It seemed fitting, since it was Mexican that was causing me the trouble. Anyways, I pulled off and ran into the Taco Bell, only to find...

Someone with my problems had already visited! The toiled was filled with a special kind of bean soup, complete with guacamole splatters on the rim. Well, I didn't see much of an option. It was either add my own sauce to the stew, or suffer the agony of sitting in my own butt paste.

I dropped my pants, squatted as best I could with a bad knee, and let 'er rip. Let me tell you something: The water flowing back into the Ponchartrain smells better than what I made that day. All smells and sounds that were unholy flowed (think "Dumb and Dumber").

Of course, I forgot that the toiled was stopped up when I got there, so I tried to flush. As the remnants of two human bowel explosions mixed, I noticed that the water was quickly rising. Rather than stick around to see what happened next, I fled the scene quicker than Teddy Kennedy after a bad night behind the wheel.

I still feel sorry for the poor Taco Bell employee who had to clean that mess up...the nastiest grease trap smelled better than that room.

--Don

Latest resources

Back