• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When you're configured Ref+30 and your pants are feelin dirty.....

Got cought making brown snow on the Elmyria airline ramp in the middle of the night enroute to TEB Cop was nice and helped re de-ice the ole aztruck:)

Who was that artist...back in the fifties? The guy who made art by dribbling and slapping paint on a white canvas and then sold it to rich people?

I am reminded of his work when I see a speckled bowl.

Jackson Pollock!...that's it.

New descriptive in the lexicon: "painting a Pollock!"

Last edited:
I seem to recall hearing about an artist that would drink non-toxic paint and them apply it to the canvas by.... um.... expelling it. I'll let your imaginations do the rest.

cforst513 said:
BUMP!!!! come on, you poopers!!! i want some more stories!!! let's awaken this sleeping thread of hilarity! :D:D:D

Ye bloody knave, before you bring up a post such as these, ye must be worthy of being a freight dog!!

Judging from your profile ye neither posses the experience or the skill to be a real freight pilot!!

Do your self a favor, and take ye bobble headed picture back to the flght training board where ye belong!!

jetbluedog said:
...In DSM, I've never heard a bunch of funeral home directors complaint about a body's smell while unloading in all my life. I stayed in the plane because I was laughing my-ass-off so hard.
Blasted off and returned to home base in Omaha. Never told anyone til' today!

Dude are you $hittin' me? No pun intended.. That's harsh man!

Let's see, where to start? I do believe I have perfected the art of launching chalupas in an aircraft; Navajos, Metroliners, MU2s, and a few more I can't remember.

Of course it's a lot easier to deposit a boston steamer on autopilot, but I am not scared anymore of firing them while handflying.

So here's some food for thought:

From the time of "release" (of turd) to the time of "impact", does the said "unit" travel at 300 kts???

Your thoughts please...

Feathersword said:
Ye bloody knave, before you bring up a post such as these, ye must be worthy of being a freight dog!!

Judging from your profile ye neither posses the experience or the skill to be a real freight pilot!!

Do your self a favor, and take ye bobble headed picture back to the flght training board where ye belong!!

Your one to talk… judging by your profile you should go back to the docks ya ASS PIRATE! That the gayest pirate I have ever seen, ha-ha….

Last edited:
Dateline 2005 - At a humble 121 night-freight operation, an un-named captain of rather large proportions thought he was relieving a little over-pressure and got a big wet surprise. He got up, went aft to dispose of his shorts, clean up and get some clean clothes on. The funny part was another captain riding in the aft jumpseat, an ex-AF fellow, sees the ship being left in command of an unrated SIC, hops up to sit in the vacant seat, and gets a smelly wet surprise of his own! The PIC returned, and sat on trash bags, I believe. The atmosphere was a bit heavy for the rest of the flight. After landing, 'twas said that MX transferred the seat cushion to the dumpster. I'd like to see the write-up....

Latest resources

Back