DHL looses a can in Baghdad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Malaysia

Before you start blaming whole nations you need to see the whole picture. Its these radicals that screw it up for everyone else. Malaysia didn't bring anyone bombings, the Islamic Jihad did. I have lived in Malaysia and the people are a hell of a lot more friendly and caring then anywhere I have been in the states!

bart said:
Let's invade Iran, Saudi Arabia and Syria and start shooting the terrorists with bullets dipped in pig offal and incinerating the bodies in pig fat.
Or alternatively, maybe just stop doing Israel's dirty work for them and let them fend for themselves? We need the ties to the arab countries more than we need the ties to Israel.

Never happen, though. Way too much Jewish money lining the pockets of way too many politicians, not to mention the whole neo-conservative club's grip on the Bush White House.

uh oh.. a perfectly good thread gone political.. <shields up>
On a side note..
I saw (in AOPA Pilot I think) that you can now get heat seeking missile jamming equipment installed on biz jets.. anyone heard of this?? The article had a picture of one on a BBJ, it was on the very end of the tailcone..

AIN had a couple of articles on it too, so yea, you can put disco balls on Gulfstreams, at like 2 mil per instalation (if I remember correctly)

they're not like flares that military is using, but better than nothing

Let's invade Iran, Saudi Arabia and Syria and start shooting the terrorists with bullets dipped in pig offal and incinerating the bodies in pig fat.
We already got jamming problems with our troops using CLP to clean and lubricate their M-16's, we don't need to add bad smell to that same issue.

You cannot win a guerilla war by fighting a conventional war. This lesson was very clear during Vietnam....why is the USA fighting the same way all over again?

It seems this is another quagmire the States will flounder in and loose many sons and daughters needlesly.

Now the f*&$%#rs are shooting at civilian planes with SAMs, I say give them ALL firearms and let them bloody well kill themselves.

First they kissed the ground you walk on, then they spit on you?

NBC says they were passing through 8000 feet when they got hit. DAM! I thought you were safe above like 5000....

You cannot win a guerilla war by fighting a conventional war. This lesson was very clear during Vietnam....why is the USA fighting the same way all over again?

Define guerilla war and how it is different from conventional war... You have no clue what you are talking about, you are just parroting the crap coming from the defeatist bed-wetters.

I have worked both running successful insurgency and counter-insurgency operations. To be successful against guerillas you must be willing to seek out the bases of supply and sponsoring organizations and destroy them. Vietnam was lost because America lacked the political will to invade North Vietnam, plain and simple. When guerillas have sanctuary and a safe line of supply, they can be successful, the key is to remove that sanctuary and cut off the supply and that is done with PsyOps and conventional warfare.

The Sandinista's were chucked out of Nicaragua the same way.

For you pansy's that think if we just leave that this all ends, think again. That weak bowelled action is what got us here to begin with. If you are chicken, I understand, the world is full of cowards... Just leave the fighting to those that volunteered to do it for you. At least give them the time they need to finish the job so that their son's and daughter's don't have to finish the job 20 years from now.

Last edited:
originally posted by George W. Bush
Mission accomplished

it won't end if we leave, it'll just simmer some more
we shouldn've been there in the first place

lets hand it over, get out while we can, or face another Vietnam/Afghanistan overthere

superpowers don't do well on regular battlefields, because our armed forces are paid to do their job, while theirs consider it an obligation to g-d

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back